Random good picture Not show
1. My initial reaction was to refuse.
2. It is the initial preparation that takes the time.
3. The initial response has been encouraging.
4. A follow-up session was held after the initial meeting.
5. The initial talks were the base of the later.
6. My initial surprise was soon replaced by delight.
7. We've sorted out the computer system's initial problems.
8. The initial reaction has been excellent.
9. She produced an initial draft of her plans.
10. My initial scepticism was replaced with respectful admiration.
11. My initial reaction was to decline the offer.
12. The revenue from the farm could repay the initial outlay within three years.
13. The initial talks were the base of the later agreement.
14. The initial stimulus came from a letter in the newspaper.
15. After the initial surprise I got to like the place.
16. The court's initial verdict in the police officers' trial set off serious riots.
17. His initial surge of euphoria was quickly followed by dismay.
18. It takes a while to recoup the initial costs of starting up a business.
19. Once the initial shock had worn off, I got to like my new hairstyle.
20. The project is only in the initial phase as yet, but it's looking quite promising.
21. For an initial outlay of £2000 to buy the equipment, you should be earning up to £500 a month if the product sells well.
22. By 1960, the initial optimism had evaporated.
23. Payne later expanded on his initial statement.
24. The word'hour'is pronounced without an initial aspirate.
25. The initial mobilisation was well organised.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The initial rent will be reviewed annually.
27. An initial fee is payable to the franchiser.
28. There is no initial list of contents.
29. The number of people who applied for the course was 120 compared with an initial estimate of between 50 and 100.
30. It's very sporting of you to give me an initial advantage.
More similar words: initially, initiate, initiative, definition, in itself, partial, palatial, partially, definitely, substantial, potentially, essentially, munitions, cognitive, residential, substantially, influential, presidential, finite element, recognition, unit, unite, unity, negotiate, monitor, community, negotiation, magnitude, furniture, join in.