Random good picture Not show
1. Her partially clothed body was found in woods nearby.
2. He was partially paralysed by the fall.
3. The operation was only partially successful.
4. He's been totally/partially deaf since birth.
5. I agree with you partially.
6. You are partially correct.
7. Remember that you are partially responsible for their unhappiness.
8. The house was partially hidden behind some trees.
9. The meat was only partially cooked.
10. Reading aids have been provided for partially sighted pupils.
11. a society for the blind and partially sighted .
12. The driver is partially to blame for the accident.
13. The campaign was at best only partially successful.
14. The parent bird partially digests food in its crop.
15. The door was partially concealed by the drapes.
16. The new theory has been partially corroborated.
17. Lisa is deaf in one ear and partially blind.
18. The road was partially blocked by a fallen tree.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. The museum has special facilities for blind and partially sighted visitors.
20. Unemployment insurance means that you are partially protected if you lose your job.
21. Our fears of conflict were partially vindicated by today's events.
22. He is partially paralysed.
23. Guide dogs are a great boon to the partially sighted.
24. The name of the firm had been partially painted out.
25. 34% of people in the survey were at least partially dependent on public transport.
26. Her teachers said she was a slow learner[sentencedict.com], whereas in actual fact she was partially deaf.
27. The wall between the kitchen and the dining room has been partially knocked through.
28. The police managed to restore calm and the curfew was partially lifted.
29. The books with large print are meant for our partially sighted readers.
30. The road is partly/partially finished. Partly is especially used to talk about the reason for something, often followed by because or due to:I didn't enjoy the trip very much, partly because of the weather. Partially should be used when you are talking about physical conditions:His mother is partially blind.
More similar words: partial, initially, potentially, essentially, substantially, particle, artificial, take part in, particular, participant, participate, in particular, particularly, participation, initial, palatial, substantial, residential, influential, part, article, socially, presidential, party, artifact, artistic, officially, partly, in part, depart.