Random good picture Not show
1. Both of them died in abject poverty.
2. The attempt ended in abject failure.
3. They live in abject poverty.
4. This policy has turned out to be an abject failure.
5. The thought of working nights fills me with abject horror.
6. This scheme was an abject failure.
7. The news plunged him into abject misery .
8. There was sheer/abject terror in her eyes when he came back into the room.
9. He is almost abject in his respect for his boss.
10. The expedition was over, an abject failure.
11. They look like abject plaster sylphs.
12. Wealth was much more frequent than abject poverty.
13. For the first three years he endured abject misery.
14. I distinctly remember the overwhelming feeling of abject helplessness which this incident brought about.
15. Its strategy was an abject failure on its own terms, for the Gaullists romped home in the June elections.
16. What an abject performance!
17. In this situation, abject apologies in some respects remain complicit with the patronizing attitudes from which they attempt to disassociate themselves.
18. However, many people are living in abject poverty because of the poll tax.
19. Many such families are living in abject poverty at home or as refugees abroad, cut off from family and friends.
20. The parasite has been nurtured by abject poverty, intermittent political chaos and, some charge, international indifference.
21. Simultaneously bold and innocent, neither abject nor objects of our gaze, they are self-absorbed and self-contained; available to each other.
22. More especially, what accounts for Labour's abject and persistent failures?
23. But for some, who didn't get the grades they hoped for, there's abject misery.
24. It did not take long for forces from the south to march upon the rebels and throw them into abject retreat.
25. All his attempts to organize street parties, coach outings and singalongs in the local pubs ended in abject failure.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. As the drought intensified, Mulholland begged the city fathers to end their abject deification of growth.
27. The idea of sub-contracting an exhibition piece now fills me with abject horror.
28. At the extreme edge of the picture, a fourth black woman sits on the rocks in a posture of abject humiliation.
29. On an emotional day like October 19, he could have made the difference between success and abject failure.
30. What these hopefuls achieved for their pleasure and pain was a violent lifestyle of abject poverty.
More similar words: subject to, objection, objective, be subject to, reject, project, projection, conjecture, elect, select, expect, aspect, insect, sector, direct, effect, affect, detect, lecture, suspect, section, connect, respect, collect, spectrum, selected, in effect, expected, director, election.