Synonym: distinguish, mark, secern, secernate, separate, severalise, severalize, specialise, specialize, speciate, tell, tell apart. Similar words: different, difference, make a difference, differ, differ from, diffident, reference, conference. Meaning: [‚dɪfə'renʃɪeɪt] v. 1. mark as different 2. be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense 3. calculate a derivative; take the derivative 4. become different during development 5. evolve so as to lead to a new species or develop in a way most suited to the environment 6. become distinct and acquire a different character.
Random good picture Not show
1. It's important to differentiate between fact and opinion.
2. Can you differentiate between the two varieties?
3. We must differentiate between right and wrong.
4. You can differentiate between the houses by the shape of their chimneys.
5. A child may not differentiate between his imagination and the real world.
6. We do not differentiate between our workers on the basis of their background or ethnic origin.
7. He never learned to differentiate between good and evil.
8. It's difficult to differentiate between the two varieties.
9. I learned to differentiate between French and German wines.
10. He cannot differentiate the two flowers.
11. Can you differentiate one variety from the other?
12. This genus of plants differentiate into many species.
13. He couldn't differentiate between the enemy and ourselves.
14. I can't differentiate one variety from another.
15. It's sometimes hard to differentiate one sample from another.
16. It's wrong to differentiate between boys and girls.
17. Its unusual nesting habits differentiate this bird from others.
18. I've learned to differentiate a French wine from a Chinese wine.
19. She can differentiate this kind of rose from the others.
20. It is not always possible to differentiate between the two diseases.
21. At this age your baby cannot differentiate one person from another.
22. It is wrong to differentiate between people according to their family background.
23. This company does not differentiate between men and women--they employ and pay both equally.
24. The chrome trim and tinted glass differentiate the luxury model from the standard.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. He was unable to differentiate even between the circle and the ellipse.
26. They will attempt to differentiate their products.
27. Differentiate between buyer and supplier credits. 4.
28. Does the display differentiate between sizes of type.
29. Do English as spoken in the UK and English as spoken in the USA differentiate more as the years pass?
30. In the children with colonic contractions, fasting motility did not differentiate children with and without constipation.
More similar words: different, difference, make a difference, differ, differ from, diffident, reference, conference, preference, negotiate, initiate, inherent, inherently, parenting, essentially, potentially, residential, influential, belligerent, presidential, difficult, offer, duffer, offering, negotiation, initiative, sentiment, plaintiff, interfere, interfere in.