Random good picture Not show
1. Plato's aristocratic communism makes some sense.
2. Our ultimate aim is to realize communism.
3. Communism enjoyed considerable currency in the U.S. between the World Wars.
4. Some people believe that Communism has been relegated/consigned to the scrap heap of history.
5. The collapse of Communism changed East-West relations for ever.
6. Marx was the progenitor of communism.
7. He was a politically conscious fighter for communism.
8. She was brought up under the sway of Communism.
9. Marx was the progenitorof Communism.
10. Communism has never really taken root in England.
11. Marx's ideas gave birth to communism.
12. Truman had a strong dislike for communism.
13. The whole apparatus of communism was already falling apart.
14. Later in life he grew rather disillusioned with communism.
15. When did communism begin to unravel in Eastern Europe?
16. The common enemy that united them was communism.
17. These assumptions about Communism skewed American foreign policy for decades.
18. Under communism, nothing was allowed to get in the way of the great march of progress .
19. Thanks to the collapse of communism the political antithesis between Left and Right is less important.
20. The collapse of Communism at the end of the 1980s encouraged hopes of a new world order.
21. There are few true believers in communism left in the party.
22. The war with Communism is over.
23. They finally managed to throw off the shackles of communism.
24. A new era was brought into being by the fall of Communism.
25. The new world order was expected to come into existence after the collapse of Communism in eastern Europe and the end of the Cold War.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. For years, people had been living under the shadow of communism.
27. The play presents a panorama of the history of communism.
28. This period provided a favourable environment for the spread of communism.
29. The 1970s witnessed the first of the pop-star's dalliances with communism.
30. The dictatorship of the proletariat is one of the aims of Communism.
More similar words: community, communicate, incommunicado, communication, communicate with, telecommunications, immune, municipal, munitions, punish, organism, mechanism, antagonism, commensalism, mundane, unit, unity, unite, union, unique, tourism, dismal, racism, penis, uniform, junior, dismiss, vanish, run into, nihilism.