Random good picture Not show
1. She discouraged me from undertaking the work.
2. Starting a new business can be a risky undertaking.
3. Organizing the show has been a massive undertaking.
4. Making the house habitable was a major undertaking.
5. She gave a solemn undertaking to respect their decision.
6. He was entrapped into undertaking the work.
7. Their motives for undertaking this study are highly questionable.
8. Getting married is a serious undertaking.
9. Small businesses are a risky undertaking.
10. He is too timid to venture upon an undertaking.
11. Good luck in this enormous project you are undertaking.
12. We will succeed his undertaking that he has not finished.
13. Both organizations gave an undertaking to curb violence among their members.
14. The landlord gave a written undertaking that repairs would be carried out before the end of the month.
15. The factory failed to honour its undertaking to stop dumping waste into the local river.
16. It's a mammoth undertaking - are you sure you have the resources to cope?
17. The MOD gave an undertaking to Saville that it had provided him with all relevant material.
18. It promised to be a more difficult undertaking than might appear at first sight.
19. He gave an undertaking not to leave the country before the trial.
20. Remember to see your doctor before undertaking vitamin therapy.
21. He associated himself with his friend in a business undertaking.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. In those days, the trip across country was a dangerous undertaking.
23. He is interested in buying the club as a commercial undertaking.
24. We have to decide if this is a worthwhile commercial undertaking.
25. He has sunk half his fortune into a new business undertaking.
26. The construction of the tunnel is a large and complex undertaking.
27. This is not a suitable time for launching forth on a new business undertaking.
28. The project high-lighted the key role of the expert advisors which are used by farm managers in undertaking their roles.
29. All clients need individualised care: we need to question the practicality of clients undertaking bed rest and elevating limbs.
30. Both were accused of aiding and abetting the transfer abroad of ￡2.6m of St Piran assets in breach of the undertaking.
More similar words: undertake, underlying, misunderstanding, under, founder, under way, undergo, fall under, come under, kindergarten, understand, undermine, under control, undergraduate, break in, break into, certain, for certain, certainly, uncertain, uncertainty, certainly not, wander, render, tender, gender, offender, commander, in order to, banking.