Similar words: palace, partial, initial, initially, partially, substantial, potentially, essentially. Meaning: [pə'leɪʃl] adj. 1. relating to or being a palace 2. suitable for or like a palace.
Random good picture Not show
1. She lives in a palatial New York apartment.
2. Palatial observatories were founded at Paris, London, and Berlin for the express purpose of determining longitude by the heavens.
3. This is a palatial Jacobean country manor house with exquisite interiors and wooden carvings.
4. There was tea and coffee at her palatial apartment in Mayfair's Chesterfield House.
5. The coach dropped me at the Lofleid3ir, a palatial hotel.
6. This palatial Jacobean country mansion has lavishly decorated interiors and exquisite wooden carvings.
7. The millionaires of San Francisco were building their palatial mansions on Nob Hill.
8. He put Mary in control of the palatial establishment in New York.
9. The palatial Manningham Mills were built by Samuel Lister in 1873.
10. In addition to the palatial and leafy suburbs, there are areas of inner-city terraced housing awaiting redevelopment and large outlying council estates.
11. After he retired , Shen bought a palatial mansion.
12. He bought a palatial house.
13. These palatial chambers, how marvellously they came to her.
14. Palatial office buildings are being constructed in the city.
15. He shares this palatial apartment with me.
16. A professional athlete built a palatial eight - bedroom home where he lives by himself.
17. For example, archaeologists previously thought such tablets were created and kept exclusively at major state capitals, or "palatial centers," such as Pylos and Mycenae.
18. For several years Great Northern had rented a palatial compound from a Manchu prince, who had returned to Mukden after the revolution.
19. Even when on a palatial scale a Chinese garden does not lose that intimate quality.
20. There are streetlights only if you live in the vicinity of Mr Taylor's palatial bunker.
21. Latticed brickwork, brickwork meant to suggest battlements, and brick towers meant to look palatial.
22. A similar courtyard exists at Montsoreau nearby, while the Gothic Court at Blois is entirely palatial.
23. Other buildings such as cathedrals and parish churches are associated with a sense of traditional Englishness, as is often the palatial 'stately home'.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. We visited The Utah State Parliament building, it is a real palatial mansion!
25. Not much hour, the bateau drives into the spacious The Grand Canal, the view change, this is the city center in Wearnes, high greatly palatial type of both sides building row upon row.
26. It is for Lot No.159 DD 384 , which is situated at the centre of Palatial Coast.
More similar words: palace, partial, initial, initially, partially, substantial, potentially, essentially, influential, residential, substantially, presidential, initiative, negotiation, Latin, relation, relative, isolation, inflation, violation, revelation, population, relatively, regulation, legislative, speculation, installation, translation, legislation, calculation.