Random good picture Not show
1. No garden without its weeds.
5. The garden is turning into a wilderness.
6. Will you bring the tea things into the garden?
7. He is digging in his garden.
8. The garden is swarming with wasps.
9. The balcony juts out over the garden.
10. Peter waters the garden in the morning.
11. These garden shears are lightweight and easy to use.
12. You should weed the garden before supper.
13. The extension of the garden will take several weeks.
14. We replanted the old elm in our back garden.
15. Rover lives in a kennel in the back garden.
16. The garden was humming with the sound of bees.
17. The garden was transformed at great expense.
18. The garden is arranged on two levels.
19. Many celebrities were assembled in the garden.
20. A swarm of bees flew into the garden.
21. They railed in their vegetable garden.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. She loves to potter in the garden.
23. Our garden affords us fresh vegetables.
24. There is a pine tree in the garden.
25. I think I'll do some digging in the garden.
26. I try to keep the garden tidy .
29. For me the different religions are beautiful flowers from the same garden, or they are branches of the same majestic tree. Therefore they are equally true,(Sentencedict.com) though being received and interpreted through human instruments equally imperfect.
More similar words: avant-garde, regarding, as regards, regardless, in regard to, regardless of, with regard to, order, in order, border, garage, garlic, border on, in order to, out of order, disorder, garbage, cigarette, in order that, kindergarten, yard, hard, card, dictionary order, award, guard, board, beard, deny, hazard.