Random good picture Not show
1) What is the pronunciation of this word?
2) That pronunciation is unacceptable in the south of Britain.
3) Would you help me correct my pronunciation?
4) She gave the word its French pronunciation.
5) Japanese differs greatly from French in pronunciation.
6) She had difficulty learning English pronunciation.
7) You should look out for your pronunciation when you speak English.
8) Your pronunciation is incorrect.
9) They mocked at her pronunciation.
10) She doesn't like having her pronunciation corrected.
11) His pronunciation is quite distinct.
12) There is more than one pronunciation of 'garage'.
13) His teacher picked him up on his pronunciation.
14) My brother's English pronunciation is simply terrible.
15) Chinese differs greatly from Japanese in pronunciation.
16) The teacher checks for pronunciation and intonation.
17) English pronunciation is notoriously difficult.
18) She niggles endlessly over the exact pronunciation.
19) With these students it's pronunciation that's the problem.
20) We worked on pronunciation[sentencedict.com], stress and intonation.
21) You're going to have to forgive my pronunciation.
22) Pronunciation is shown by a system of phonetic transcription.
23) Please correct my pronunciation if I go wrong.
24) He has a good pronunciation.
25) With Italians it's pronunciation that's the problem.
26) Correct my pronunciation if it's wrong.
27) You must amend your pronunciation.
28) Please correct my pronunciation.
29) Your pronunciation is excellent.
30) The aim of the course is to give students a thorough grounding in English pronunciation.
More similar words: renunciation, association, appreciation, variation, alleviation, radiation, negotiation, probation, confrontation, environmental protection, pronounce, excruciating, function, functional, compunction, and function, malfunction, promotion, nation, projection, production, protection, proportion, prosecution, formation, operation, zonation, equation, national, donation.