Synonym: berceuse, cradlesong. Similar words: hullabaloo, labyrinth, labyrinthine, syllabus, mill about, pull away, collaborate, polysyllabic. Meaning: ['lʌləbaɪ] n. 1. a quiet song intended to lull a child to sleep 2. a quiet song that lulls a child to sleep.
Random good picture Not show
1. She was singing a lullaby to her child.
2. The mother was crooning a lullaby to her baby.
3. The mother sang her baby a lullaby.
4. The lullaby had the baby into the Land of Nod in half an hour.
5. A woman gently crooned the tune of a lullaby.
6. White noise is as safe as a lullaby.
7. So was a lullaby, played on a guitar.
8. She gently crooned a lullaby.
9. She said that all night long, like a lullaby, sometimes shaking me to keep me from nodding off.
10. That indeed is the principle of the lullaby, whose slow rhythm and repeated words and phrases promote a state of drowsiness.
11. It was a lullaby with simple words and a complex, Oriental-sounding tune.
12. When Uncle Satchmo sings his lullaby.
13. The category includes ballad, carcl, sea shanty and lullaby.
14. Here's a lullaby to close your eyes. goodbye, goodbye.
15. Life is just a lullaby a lullaby a lullaby.
16. Here a lullaby to close your eyes. goodbye, goodbye.
17. The lullaby had the baby into the land of Nod in no time.
18. The duchess sang a sort of lullaby to the baby.
19. You have to sing a lullaby if you want the baby to fall asleep.
20. The music box plays Brahms lullaby and the head moves from side to side.
21. It is a weird lullaby and it is. It is mine.
22. Place your baby in her seat and play her a lullaby.
23. Safe noise. White noise is as safe as a lullaby.
24. Somewhere in a room above them, a woman gently crooned the tune of a lullaby.
25. Through his tears and grief, the song, a and throaty lullaby.
26. Through his tears and grief, the song came, a deep and throaty lullaby.
27. The baby bench press, as Levitt calls it, now forms part of a workout for new fathers and babies that includes such cutely-named exercises as tot squats, lullaby lunges and peek-a-boo pop-ups.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. I have few memories of my primary school years, but one thing I remember clearly is that my fourth grade teacher played the guitar and the squeeze box, and that he taught us this lullaby.
29. The baby fell asleep quickly while listening to the lullaby.
30. As the moon rose high over the stable, a Baby was born. The new mother sang a lullaby as she gently laid her Son on the hay in the feed box.
More similar words: hullabaloo, labyrinth, labyrinthine, syllabus, mill about, pull away, collaborate, polysyllabic, pull a face, pull apart, collaboration, null and void, uncontrollable, baby, abyss, abysmal, baby boom, baby boomer, lab, slab, label, labor, flabby, blabber, labored, belabor, scalable, glabrous, laborious, available.