Random good picture Not show
1. He wore a loincloth and a black shirt.
2. Kalchu, wearing only his loincloth. let the rain course over his bare skin.
3. Wearing only his celebrated loincloth and sandals, he was a contrast in gleaming white and soft brown.
4. His scrawny body was naked except for a loincloth and the tattered remains of a jerkin.
5. That is why, years later, he adopted the loincloth as his garb.
6. He wore the usual loincloth, sandals, a shawl, and his dangling dollar watch.
7. He wears a pointy mask and an animal-skin loincloth.
8. They're allowed no armor, only a loincloth.
9. The warrior a head dress and a red loincloth.
10. Today's Flag Day, so my loincloth is an American flag.
11. The little chap in the loincloth taught me one huge lesson – to be the change I wanted to see in the world.
12. In appearance he resembled Mahatma Gandhi—minus the loincloth , plus orthopedic boots.Sentencedict
13. Take the loincloth which you bought and are wearing, and go now to the Parath; there hide it in a cleft of the rock.
14. Some good details, like the checks on the loincloth , horns and toe-nails.
15. Starting with only a loincloth , you must explore the wilderness to find water, food and shelter.
16. His sole concession to the temperature was a leather loincloth.
17. I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth!
18. He literally said that most Westeners believe they have to live like Ramana in a loincloth to be spiritual.
19. There are many legends about the station being haunted by the ghost of an ancient Egyptian woman dressed in a loincloth and headdress.
20. Yet men, governments, dignitaries from all over the world, have joined hands today to pay homage to this little brown man in the loincloth who led his country to freedom.
21. Lelyveld also shatters the attractive myth, burnished by Richard Attenborough's bio-pic, of the brave little man in a loincloth bringing down a mighty empire.
22. He takes off the shackles put on by kings and ties a loincloth around their waist.
23. The rites completed, the disciple received from the guru the loincloth and ochre robe,(sentencedict.com) the emblems of his new life.
24. After a long interval, he said to me: Go now to the Parath and fetch the loincloth which I told you to hide there.
25. Jane Porter I was saved! I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth!
26. And then he realized what had happened all because of a piece of loincloth, one extra piece more.
27. Mourning clothes are composed of headdress, upper outer garment, skirts and loincloth, which is traditional style in the clothes.
28. The warrior wears a head dress and a red loincloth.