Random good picture Not show
1. What do you use as your default browser?
2. Click the "back" button on your browser.
3. Press the "reload" button on your web browser to refresh the site and get the most current version.
4. A bug in the browser lets servers download a Trojan horse.
5. My browser really is incredibly slow.
6. Shockwave attaches itself to your browser.
7. Usually, you can run a Web browser at the same time as you're editing your Web page.
8. Companies that make web browser software can purchase the Stonehand viewer and build it into their programs.
9. Microsoft also gives away its own Web browser, the Internet Explorer.
10. Think of the browser as a train carrying you from destination to destination.
11. The first browser boxes, expected to cost about $ 300, are due in late spring.
12. The Microsoft browser incorporates many of the features created by Netscape and adds some twists of its own in a slick package.
13. The end user must have an Internet browser capable of accepting and playing the applet.
14. The system has a rudimentary Internet browser, but it's very slow.
15. Or just make bookmarks on your browser and come back to them later.
16. For further details,(sentencedict.com) see Browser Plug-ins How do I print out a paper from an electronic journal?
17. McKinley and Excite currently command two of the five most prominent spots for search engines on the Netscape browser home page.
18. Or conversely, if some one else were to use your browser, it couldn't tell the difference.
19. Eric Hahn will replace Marc Andreessen, the 26-year-old wonder boy who helped to write the Mosaic browser.
20. Spyglass, of Naperville, Ill., is best known for its Mosaic browser software for the Internet.
21. Everything from business applications to games are available by firing up a World Wide Web browser or file transfer program online.
22. It was found guilty of using its monopoly in the personal computer industry to break into the internet browser market.
23. One refers to the page that appears when you start your browser and acts as your home base for exploring the Web.
24. This is accomplished in the Web by using a core browser or application that is augmented by supporting applications.
25. A plug-in is an auxiliary program that works alongside your browser.
26. How the heck do I empty my cache from my Web browser?
27. Because what the company is selling is not its browser, but security.
28. The first thing to do is just type the word into the address window of your browser.
29. But to participate, you need something called a web browser.
30. The architecture is made up of three primary entities: client browser, Web server, and third-party services.