Similar words: kit, kitchen, stick it out, first-aid kit, beer and skittles, site, cite, bite. Meaning: [kaɪt] n. 1. a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value 2. a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float 3. plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string 4. any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals. v. 1. increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently 2. get credit or money by using a bad check 3. soar or fly like a kite 4. fly a kite.
Random good picture Not show
(3) There isn't enough wind to fly a kite.
(4) My kite flies high in the sky.
(5) The child tailed his kite.
(6) Give me that roll of string for my kite.
(7) Thoughts of you Be like kite segment the line.
(8) He'll make a kite for me.
(9) You should fly your kite against the wind.
(10) My brother is flying a kite in the park.
(11) John wants to fly his new stunt kite.
(12) They watched the kite fall back to earth.
(13) The kite is assembled as shown in the illustration.
(14) He tried to fly his kite.
(15) Steve was as high as a kite .
(16) The kite grounded because the wind stopped.
(17) The kite caught in the trees.
(18) The kite has a span of 1.5 metres.
(19) There was a kite high up in the sky.
(20) A boy is flying a kite in the piazza.
(21) We have experimented with various different designs of kite.
(22) The kite swept back and forth in a figure of eight. Sentencedict.com
(23) The girl let the kite fly to the sky by paying out the string.
(24) The kite grew smaller and smaller and finally disappeared altogether.
(25) A kite is a quadrilateral with one line of symmetry.
(26) miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won't stop flying until it reaches you at last.
(27) I tried to talk to her after the party[sentencedict.com], but she was as high as a kite.
(28) I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won't stop flying until it reaches you at last.
(29) i miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won't stop flying until it reaches you at last.
(30) In my latest book, I wanted to fly the kite for an unfashionable theory.