Random good picture Not show
1. The town and its environs are inviting, with recreational attractions and art museums.
2. I drive around this city and its environs.
3. We became very familiar with Boston and its environs.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. He was aware of traffic hazards in the environs of Bristol and stretches of hazardous road in the Gloucestershire countryside.
5. Even here, in the environs of the farm, there were snares.
6. A day spent exploring the environs of Keld is a day to remember.
7. Here in the verdant environs of Forest House is unchanged rural Essex.
8. Framsden mill and its environs will illustrate what I mean about the compactness and self-sufficiency of the rural villages in East Anglia.
9. Oxford and its environs are worth a visit.
10. The environs of Vienna are very beautiful.
11. He was more partial to the house and environs.
12. London and its environs.
13. The harsh desert environs of Klatooine resulted in a fiercely tenacious species.
14. Most important of all, peaceful international environs should be maintained at all costs.
15. If you walk around the environs of Jermyn Street, you will find more diversity.
16. Berlin and its environs.
17. The charms of Lochinver are not found in the village, however[sentencedict.com], but in the immediate environs and in the hinterland.
18. After Jeffery's death in November 1771, Ainslie returned home and shortly thereafter made a map of Jedburgh and its environs.
19. A visitor to Keld does not have to be a long-distance walker to enjoy the scenic delights of the environs.
20. Peacocks, ducks, geese, deer and rare sheep can be seen in the immediate environs.
21. Lawrence, whose preference for more temperate seas brings it perilously close to the environs of civilization.
22. It is clearly a bourgeois drama and takes place in an upper middle-class home in the environs of London.
23. There are too many memories, all sad, in Bath and its environs.
24. S., a Montgomery, Ala., fishing group dedicated to education and catch-and-release conservation of bass environs.
25. As the Pacific plate pushes under the North American plate, Juneau and its hilly Tongass National Forest environs rise still more.
26. Reflect truly " flying person " of regnant the world, still be the area that Jordan creates in Chicago him environs exceed 3000 to make the same score rice exceed luxurious residence.
27. The architectural design and the details of the exterior elevations should complement the site and environs.
28. Another example, Rancongwei wanted to see the eyes of night at midnight, then he would take her to the environs and see it.
29. A significant proportion of neurons in supplementary motor area, and hippocampus and environs, responded to both observation and execution of these actions.
30. Thousands of corpses are strewn along the streets of Port au - Prince and environs.
More similar words: environment, environmental, environmental protection, envied, envious, envisage, envision, iron, irony, iron out, ironic, iron age, ironically, ironmongery, iron curtain, envy, envoy, air out, virus, envelope, virtue, virago, virile, enveloped, a pair of, virtual, virtuoso, virtuous, virulent, virtually.