Random good picture Not show
3. Long absent, soon forgotten.
4. I was absent once or twice.
5. The teacher marked her absent .
6. Love was totally absent from his childhood.
7. The teacher marked her down as absent.
8. She has been absent from school for several days.
9. He is absent on business.
10. Only one boy was absent, namely Harry.
11. He is absent from the meeting.
12. You've been absent six times according to our records.
13. Local women were conspicuously absent from the meeting.
14. Local people were conspicuously absent from the meeting.
15. You are really absent - minded.
16. Such scandals have not, alas, been absent.
17. What percentage of the students were absent?
18. No fewer than 10 students were absent through illness.
19. At times he would be absent for a couple of days.
20. Three witnesses gave testimony that he was absent at that time.
21. The Personnel Department keeps a record of employees absent through sickness.
22. He has been absent from his desk for two weeks.
23. By being absent from the trial, he forfeited the right to appeal.
24. He was absent from work for two weeks.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. He gave a lame excuse for being absent.
26. Women were conspicuously absent from the planning committee.
27. She is never absent from work without good cause.
28. Absent some catastrophe, the food prices should soon drop.
29. To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent, and assist him in his necessities.
30. The school confers a medal on any student who is not absent a single day.
More similar words: sentiment, subsequent, subsequently, consent, sentence, at present, represent, essentially, omnipresent, for the present, presentation, representative, representation, absorb, absurd, absorbed, abstract, observe, entertainment, observer, abstinence, obsequious, observation, send, sense, senior, sender, sensor, Senate, send in.