Random good picture Not show
1. Her success as a popular singer was ephemeral.
2. My flower is ephemeral, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And I have left on my planet, all alone!
3. Fashion is by nature ephemeral.
4. Most newspapers are of ephemeral interest.
5. He talked about the country's ephemeral unity being shattered by the defeat.
6. Slang words are often ephemeral.
7. What is of merit, what is not ephemeral, is shunned.
8. A few years later, it made timid and ephemeral attempts to pursue a progressive social policy.
9. Likewise, those that thought they were too ephemeral and effervescent, began to appreciate them.
10. Some were, of course, ephemeral, including books and articles written in the 1930s when he lived by his pen.
11. The materials of Fluxus artists were mainly ephemeral or paper-based, or centred on performance art, presenting problems for exhibition organisers.
12. Minuses: Too ephemeral, sentimental and romantic to hold up against the well-grounded competition.
13. The ephemeral nature of fluid flow belies the rigid rules which govern its behaviour.
14. With it came not only new though ephemeral music, but new clothes, magazines, books and films.
15. It will clearly include such relatively ephemeral representations as placards and banners, as well as slogans daubed on walls.
16. The mage mystically attacks an ephemeral object.
17. Patterns of deltas are ephemeral.
18. Fame in the world of rock and pop is largely ephemeral.
19. It is better to strive for slow and gradual, but substantial, progress than a quick fix that may be ephemeral.
20. No dictionary can really capture something as fleeting and ephemeral as slang.
21. Hopes of political unity in the region have proved ephemeral.
22. Chinatown was like its host city -- small and compressed in physical dimensions, boundless and ephemeral in spirit.
23. There have of course been many other visits which were either not documented or else which were presented in an ephemeral form.
24. She is almost infuriatingly together: smart, wise, funny and lit by that ephemeral glow of stardust.
25. It is a mystic power not of the world of material facts, a divine gift in compensation for our ephemeral life.
26. These poor chaps were searching desperately for a project which would not be cursed with the ephemeral vulgarity of their usual tasks.
27. I have no idea who they are, which just goes to show the ephemeral nature of psychiatric certainties.Sentence dictionary
28. Although it is possible to achieve some degree of change without top-level commitment, that change is likely to be ephemeral at best.
29. Goodwill can permit effective cooperation for purchasing of secondary care but goodwill is ephemeral when difficult decisions have to be made.
30. On the other, the government mishandled student protest, wildly overreacting to an essentially ephemeral product of youthful idealism.
More similar words: emerald, at the mercy of, bicameral, nephew, euphemism, hemisphere, blasphemy, theme, euphemistic, scheme, euphemistically, vehement, emerge, emerging, in the meantime, camera, emergency, cameras, overall, liberal, after all, several, mineral, funeral, federal, general, literally, visceral, in general, illiberal.