Similar words: progeny, gentleness, syndrome, dendrology, catch on, touch on, switch on, honestly.
Random good picture Not show
1. Bone marrow-derived stem cells showed potency to chondrogenesis in various culture conditions.
2. Articular chondrogenesis can be induced when DPB is covered with pedicle periosteum.
3. The bone healing and the chondrogenesis of the implant with the receptors were observed with X-ray, electron and optical microscopes 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks after operation.
4. Role of BMP-2 on the simvastatin-induced chondrogenesis of IVD cells was also investigated.
5. BMP signaling dominates chondrogenesis through initiating the chondrocytic commitment of mesenchymal cells and maintaining the chondrocytic phenotype.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. AIM:To investigate the feasibility of chondrogenesis by alginate gelatin as the scaffold and rats' bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells (BMSCs) as seed cells chondrogenicly induced in vitro.
7. Abstract: Objective To discussion the feasibility of mixed culture muscle-derived stem cells and chondrocytes to chondrogenesis in vitro.
8. CONCLUSION: The construction of a tissue-engineered cartilage is possible with chondrogenesis induced BMSC seeding on rapid prototyping porous poly scaffolds in a non-joint environment.
9. To overcome the limiting autogenous chondrocyte populations available in cartilage repair, various methods have been developed to maximize chondrogenesis of hMSCs in vitro.
10. In this study, we investigated the effects of cartilage fragments for chondrogenesis of MSCs in a nude mice model with MSCs in fibrin glue and developed a favor method for cartilage repair.
11. Objective To observe the growth of rabbit chondrocytes incubated on the collagen sponge in vitro and to investigate the ectopic chondrogenesis by implantation of chondrocyte scaffold composite.
More similar words: progeny, gentleness, syndrome, dendrology, catch on, touch on, switch on, honestly, thesis, desist, resist, gene, antithesis, hypothesis, general, genetic, resistance, awareness, generate, generous, senescent, in general, degenerate, homesickness, impoliteness, general ledger, effectiveness, generation gap, behind the scenes, the general public.