Random good picture Not show
1. 'We're letting you go' is a euphemistic way of saying 'You're fired.'
2. Simon's euphemistic descriptions of wartime crimes have been heavily criticized.
3. All is euphemistic denial of the one fact of both.
4. Neutral, euphemistic, alliterative, you distanced yourself from the idea of neighbours killing each other.
5. A few days ago, and friends to Euphemistic concern.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Euphemistic motion, ever - changing flower fan.
7. Peepee is a common euphemistic term.
8. Euphemistic Expressions are a frequently used pragmatic strategy of politeness language in the international business negotiation.
9. A few media may be compared when interview euphemistic, the question that raise is not quite acerb .
10. In the past, reasons for changing clubs have been couched in euphemistic terms, such as the need for a fresh challenge.
11. Yet other occupations that upgraded themselves in the past enjoy euphemistic names that are no longer questioned.
12. When it comes to the levels of categorization, the tabooed words are basic level categories and the euphemistic expressions are the superordinate level categories.
13. This paper aims to discuss the different types of the patterns of word-formation and focus on the playful, elliptical vivid and euphemistic characteristics of English slang.
14. Women pay much more attention to the accuracy of their speech. And their speech is more graceful, more implicative and euphemistic.
15. Sights and sounds of spring spread across the south in March. Driving their herds forward, a corydon in coir raincoat plays the flute, sending lingering and euphemistic music to my ears.
16. Part of the challenge is that they're confusing to both the clients and the employees: The term escort is so universally euphemistic that people don't believe agencies that advertise as nonsexual.
17. Yet, there is no talk of an all-out war or even a euphemistic Operation New Dawn to tackle the most pressing issue for ordinary Americans – their economic security.
18. A representative of the romantic school , Li Qingzhao wrote euphemistic and graceful poems.
19. The leader sends character infuriation no longer, make a speech however " euphemistic " .
20. The beauty of images and the author's emotional experience inosculate into varieties of implicit and euphemistic artistic conception which rounds about nine ileums.
21. Modest words, taboo words and circuitous words were the usual expression way of euphemistic rhetoric.
22. Therefore, it has many rhetoric functions: being humorous, sarcastic and euphemistic, mediating conflict and enlightening imagination.
More similar words: euphemism, chemistry, optimistic, eristic, sadistic, artistic, realistic, statistics, altruistic, linguistic, ritualistic, statistical, polytheistic, sophisticated, materialistic, characteristic, unsophisticated, device characteristic, euphoria, blasphemy, chemical, remiss, demise, premise, emission, prophetic, mist, schematic, feminist, mistake.