Similar words: overall, several, liberal, after all, mineral, funeral, federal, literally. Meaning: ['vɪsərəl] adj. 1. relating to or affecting the viscera 2. obtained through intuition rather than from reasoning or observation.
Random good picture Not show
1. His approach to acting is visceral rather than intellectual.
2. She had a visceral dislike of all things foreign.
3. The experience supposedly deepened his already visceral anti-Semitism.
4. Seldom before had music possessed such hyper-sensitivity, such visceral intensity, such manic-depressive immediacy.
5. It s a visceral, visual and musical experience which, for economic reasons, has become a rarity.
6. In the most organic, visceral way possible they now felt bonded with utter intimacy to their Chapter, digested by it.
7. Labelled red blood cells and selective visceral angiography have been recommended to establish the diagnosis.
8. Similar RNA analysis showed that the visceral isoform was not expressed in 20 day fetal rabbit smooth muscle tissues.
9. It is more a gut feeling-a visceral distrust of foreigners.
10. We've seen a strong visceral reaction to the flag-burning issue.
11. Gastric or other visceral crises with severe pain are sometimes a part of the syndrome.
12. I never overcame a visceral antipathy for the monarchy.
13. The play is emotionally naked and relentlessly visceral.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. If left untreated, visceral leishmaniasis is usually fatal.
15. It becomes indelibly graced with his tangy inner voicings and mix of the cerebral and the visceral.
16. Genomic DNA sequencing and mapping of the exon-intron boundaries showed that the visceral isoform was the product of cassette-type alternative splicing.
17. The bracket shows the location of the seven amino acid insertion which is unique to the visceral isoform.
18. No wonder his theory of evolution remains, today, a visceral point of contention.
19. What Gutfreund said has become a legend at Salomon Brothers and a visceral part of its corporate identity.
20. Images such as this were made to provoke a visceral response.
21. College activists from poor communities will bring their wealthy classmates into a political arena that will give the issue added visceral appeal.
22. We and others have described the histological characteristics of full thickness intestinal biopsies in patients with visceral myopathy and neuropathy.
23. It is as if being on first-name terms with an issue reflects a more visceral public involvement.
24. One reads this account of their activities and comes away with an overwhelming sense of visceral revulsion: The Saatchi brothers stink!
25. The six children with no colonic contractions had a hollow visceral myopathy and constipation.
26. When thought to involve abnormalities of smooth muscle without abnormalities in myenteric neurons the syndrome is termed hollow visceral myopathy.
27. Neither was deterred by the fact that the inevitable visceral animus they are fueling among voters has five more months to fester.
28. Leaving behind the familiar phrasings, Coltrane began to produce swirls of sound and visceral shrieks that puzzled and angered music critics.
29. The results in Fig. 3 confirm that the isoform is only expressed in visceral smooth muscle tissues.
30. Scientists are a step closer to developing the first ever blood test for the deadly infectious disease known as kala-azar, or visceral leishmaniasis.
More similar words: overall, several, liberal, after all, mineral, funeral, federal, literally, in general, the general public, scent, scene, descend, scenario, adolescent, visual, advise, disc, visible, adviser, visitor, acquiescence, division, envision, activist, supervisor, fiscal, provision, discuss, cancer.