Random good picture Not show
1. Legislative power is vested in the bicameral Legislative Assembly.
2. The bicameral Congress was reduced overall in size.
3. Legislative power is vested in a bicameral Parliament, the lower chamber of which is popularly elected for up to five years.
4. Legislative power is vested in a bicameral parliament consisting of a popularly elected 49-member House of Assembly and an appointed 16-member Senate.
5. Over time, some bicameral systems have evolved toward unicameral systems.
6. A bicameral legislature has two houses.
7. The US Congress is a bicameral legislature.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The United States Congress is bicameral body.
9. The United States Congress is a bicameral body.
10. Congress is a bicameral legislature.
11. Under the new constitution, the previously bicameral parliament becomes a 75-seat unicameral legislature following the 2005 parliamentary elections.
12. The Legislative branch, a bicameral legislature called Congress, consists of of Representatives and the Senate.
13. Under the new constitution, the previously bicameral parliament became a 75-seat unicameral legislature following the 2005 parliamentary elections.
14. Under a constitutional monarchy, the Tsar was Grand Duke, with a bicameral legislature.
15. The United States provides a good example of a bicameral system in which the two chambers are more or less equal.
16. We see therefore that the Framers were acutely conscious that the bicameral requirement and the Presentment Clauses would serve essential constitutional functions.
17. This is a topical subject of complain for the member of Congress of bicameral system!
18. The Upper House is usually the smaller branch of a bicameral legislature.