Random good picture Not show
1. Children here walk several miles to school.
2. There are several amendments under consideration.
3. The editorial contained several factual errors.
4. Several passers-by were killed by blast.
5. We should buy several articles at the shop.
6. He tossed off several papers in half an hour.
7. Police arrested several men, who were later released.
8. Several villages have been isolated by the heavy snowfall.
9. Take vigorous exercise for several hours a week.
10. I stopped in several bookstores to browse.
11. There have been several retirements in my office recently.
12. Several branches of the willows drooped over the water.
13. We have made several additions to the collection recently.
14. The report is a brilliant condensation of several years'work.
15. There were several important items on the agenda.
16. Several firms were united to form one company.
17. The potato is vulnerable to several pests.
18. Several avenues are open to us.
19. Several people made speeches at the wedding.
20. The illness demoralized him and recovery took several weeks.
21. He taught for several years before becoming a writer.
22. Several children are away from school because of illness.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. There are several people junior to me .
24. Her chief fame rests on her several films.
25. several snags while still at the planning stage.
26. Several of the books had fallen onto the floor.
27. His company operates in several countries.
28. Several ministers have questioned the legality of the ban.
29. The shoe manufacturer had several outlets.
30. He remained sunk in gloom for several days.
More similar words: severe, severely, overall, seventh, mineral, after all, liberal, federal, funeral, over and over, literally, in general, ever, never, every, fever, ever so, however, for ever, everyone, reverse, ever since, every other, every bit, coverage, the general public, in every way, every time, never mind, whatsoever.