Random good picture Not show
(1) Careful preparation for the exam is essential.
(2) It is the initial preparation that takes the time.
(3) Delicatessen usually require little preparation for serving.
(4) Proper preparation solves 80 percent of life's problems.
(5) Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. Oprah Winfrey
(6) Experience is their preparation for giving advice.
(7) He assisted me in the preparation of this book.
(8) You can't pass an exam without preparation.
(9) Preparation for the party started early.
(10) The nurse assisted with the preparation of the medicine.
(11) He didn't do enough preparation for his exam(http://Sentencedict.com), and failed.
(12) Too often, picnic preparation consists of throwing together some sandwiches and grabbing an apple.
(13) The team has been training hard in preparation for the big game.
(14) The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
(15) Once we get the preparation done, it'll be downhill all the way.
(16) The teacher didn't seem to have done much preparation for the class.
(17) The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.
(18) There was a lot of activity in preparation for the Queen's visit.
(19) Many hours of meticulous preparation have gone into writing the book.
(20) They are taking preliminary steps in preparation for a possible war.
(21) Rub the surface of the wood in preparation for the varnish.
(22) I was involved in the preparation of Labour's manifesto.
(24) This dish is good for dinner parties because much of the preparation can be done ahead of time.
(25) Fortune shows her power when there is no wise preparation for resisting her.
(26) The man who attracts luck carries with him the magnet of preparation.
(27) The third book in the series is currently in preparation.
(28) The plan, brilliant in its conception, failed because of inadequate preparation.
(29) No athlete would dream of entering a big race without adequate preparation.
(30) Plans for selling the new product are now in preparation.
More similar words: reparation, separation, preparatory, prepare, exhilaration, prepared, representation, irreparably, separate, separate from, ratification, gratification, oration, trepidation, repudiation, duration, operation, rational, adoration, migration, admiration, aberration, AND operation, aspiration, irrational, deprecation, inspiration, celebration, frustration, exasperation.