Random good picture Not show
1. The officers were still reluctant to unleash their troops in pursuit of a defeated enemy.
2. The war could unleash unstoppable political and economic changes.
3. He was going to unleash a warhead on London.
4. Yet as we unleash living forces into our created machines, we lose control of them.
5. Just follow our simple step-by-step guide now and unleash the stellar power of your mobile phone.
6. He loves to bully and to unleash his hounds on what he sees as the snooty, wishy-washy liberal establishment.
7. The lyrics unleash a gigantic primal scream at the urban alienation and despair of our industrial world.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The result will now unleash furious demands for his resignation.
9. It would probably unleash another burst of investment as firms took advantage of opportunities which had hitherto been regarded as too risky.
10. For that reason, modern nation-states are free to unleash devastating reprisals against their captive nations who attempt liberation.
11. To lose these meanings would be death, to unleash them would overwhelm.
12. Gloucester showed no desire to unleash a northern invasion of the south, although a few northerners did receive minor pickings there.
13. Unleash all the advantages of Hainan Special Economic Zone!
14. Get out! Or I'll unleash my dog on you.
15. Sharapova is getting ready to unleash into the shot.
16. Keep your hand a secret, Unleash the monsters within!
17. The reform is intended to unleash more sophisticated financial products in Japan.
18. Can unleash massive electrical attacks that cover a large area of effect.
19. Let's say it is a catalyst to unleash and study this transformation.
20. Senior officials fear that any change would unleash a population boom, despite predictions to the contrary by most experts.
21. Keynesian (or Hitlerian) policies unleash the sword of the state on the whole population.
22. We've found more subtle ways to unleash the green-eyed monster.
23. That will unleash the kind of spending that needs to go on.
24. So as to unleash all the vitality contained in work, knowledge, technology, management and capital and give full play to all sources of social wealth for the benefit of the people.
25. Surkov had repeated for my benefit his account of the submarine commander, poised to unleash destruction on London.
26. We were told the lawyers of Lord's were worried that a statement might unleash a torrent of writs against newspapers.
27. Other critics fear the Fed's bond purchases could drive inflation too high over the long term and unleash speculative buying in assets like stocks.
28. She explains to Comus what would happen should she actually choose to break her silence, should she actually choose to unleash all of the rhetorical powers that she has pent up inside of her.
29. In order to farm gold effectively as Fiddlesticks, you want to wait for a group of enemy minions to get low on HP, then unleash dark wind. This will easily get several killing blows.
30. And, who knows, maybe you've got a ridiculous, game-changing, Earth-shattering, totally awesome, revolutionary idea cooking in your noggin, and these tips are about to unleash it.