Random good picture Not show
1. The world is only slowly emerging from recession.
2. The emerging science of photography was already changing fashions in art.
3. The 1970s saw the first backlash against the emerging women's movement.
4. Operational Research is a newly emerging subject.
5. A clear message is emerging from these government statements.
6. A new order seems to be emerging.
7. Two candidates are emerging as contestants for the presidency.
8. A grass-roots regionalism appears to be emerging.
9. New emerging forces are invincible.
10. Similar patterns are emerging all over Eastern Europe.
11. I saw the woman emerging out of a shop.
12. The picture emerging in reports from the battlefield is one of complete confusion.
13. He served four years in prison, emerging to find his brilliant career in ruins.
14. A clear split over tactics appears to be emerging between doves and hawks in the party.
15. The author has a vision of an emerging worldwide Christian communion.
16. The emerging caution over numbers is perhaps only to be expected.
17. Advanced figures are emerging in multitude in this era of ours.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Two main candidates are emerging as contestants for the presidency.
19. Improve laboratory capabilities to identify and characterize emerging pathogens.
20. The emerging trends for corporate headquarters staff are clear.
21. Why should emerging markets be particularly attractive?
22. The Centre will develop scenarios on emerging international markets in services, establish a database and produce company cases recording best practice.
23. This emerging kind of organization within production is sometimes called flexible specialization.
24. Western governments should be giving more aid to the emerging democracies of the Third World.
25. There is growing evidence that the economy is at last emerging from recession.
26. The European Union can act as a sheet anchor for emerging democracies.
27. The television screens of the next century will be linked up to an emerging world telecommunications grid.
28. A new view of war, albeit one which had close links with past ideas, was gradually emerging.
29. Make sure that there are no small cracks or openings through which the emerging adult insect can escape.
30. The state chapter is likewise determined to keep that profile high, with a membership including various emerging and professional artists.
More similar words: emerge, emergency, discharging, margin, at the mercy of, bring in, coming in, managing, debugging, encouraging, engineering, at the beginning, at the beginning of, energy, undergo, undergraduate, former, farmer, begin, dig in, camera, origin, engine, drag in, summer, formerly, performer, cameras, American, engineer.