Random good picture Not show
(1) The makeshift dwellings were bulldozed into the ground.
(2) Drinks were being sold from makeshift stalls at the side of the road.
(3) The refugees had been living in makeshift tents for a year.
(4) Thousands of refugees are living in makeshift camps.
(5) People are sprawled on makeshift beds in the cafeteria.
(6) The makeshift tent answered their purpose.
(7) The accommodation for the press was makeshift at best.
(8) The hall had been turned into a makeshift hospital.
(9) A few cushions formed a makeshift bed.
(10) The refugees slept in makeshift tents at the side of the road.
(11) Shirts and sheets were fluttering from makeshift clotheslines.
(12) What we're doing is a makeshift operation.
(13) Some are purpose-built and others are in makeshift premises.
(14) Instead we used our ponchos as makeshift tents.
(15) Thousands have tried to flee in makeshift boats.
(16) The makeshift coffin lay on trestles before the altar.
(17) Ell looked with horror at the makeshift glider.
(18) Their makeshift pack performed heroics,(Sentencedict.com) and the backs found the spirit of adventure whose absence was so often criticised Down Under.
(19) Ro snakes his slender body from under the makeshift table.
(20) It towered over the railway line and the makeshift station, a platform without a signboard. Sentencedict.com
(21) Jane put Chantal down in her makeshift cradle in the corner and hastily tidied herself up.
(22) The turret gun chattered, disintegrating a makeshift barrier of rubble.
(23) Only the homeless had close-up views, from makeshift shelters in a marsh east of Interstate 5.
(24) Thousands have been compelled to flee the country in makeshift boats.
(25) We turned the box upside down and used it as a makeshift table.
(26) The runway was re-created as an earthen path leading to a makeshift forest.
(27) Sweating profusely, soaking through his robe, Havens raises his ax in triumph and walks off the makeshift stage.
(28) Inside, a bowl of red roses wilted under the lights of a makeshift television studio he could not face.
(29) When the rains came, they huddled under umbrellas and makeshift tents and donned ponchos or raincoats fashioned from plastic garbage bags.
(30) After school hours, a large room that opened on to a verandah was converted into a makeshift screening centre for tuberculosis patients.
More similar words: shift, make sure, make sense, flakes, shakespeare, make, apprenticeship, maker, make way, make out, make for, make up, makeup, make up for, lawmaker, make use of, make over, make a face, make fun of, take a shit, make full use of, make peace with, make a difference, make friends with, flesh, fresh, spokesman, flesh out, lift, gift.