Random good picture Not show
1. Heredodegenerative disorders may also present with sensory ataxia.
2. These signs are followed by ataxia.
3. Other possible symptoms are ataxia, vertigo, seizures, and dysphagia.
4. Methods 30 patients with ataxia after stroke were treated with buspirone, other 30 patients without buspirone as controls. Before and after treatment, they were assessed with ataxia-scale.
5. Marked deep sensory disfunction and sensory ataxia involving all four limbs.
6. L Nervous system: Agitation, confusion, hyperkinesia , ataxia, CNS depression, nightmares, nervousness, psychiatric disturbance, hallucinations, insomnia, anxiety, dizziness[sentencedict.com/ataxia.html], thinking abnormality.
7. ObjectiveTo investigate the efficacy of acupuncture in ataxia cerebral palsy.
8. The history of the research of cerebellar ataxia, and the different classifications of ataxia were reviewed. The pathogenesis and treatments of spinocerebellar ataxia were summarizd.
9. Neurologic symptoms of hypermagnesemia are muscular weakness, paralysis, ataxia, drowsiness, and confusion.
10. To study genotyping assay of spinocerebellar ataxia type 1 (SCA1) in Chinese POpulation and its diagnosis.
11. It characteristically occurs many years after the primary infection and has protean manifestations in addition to the gait ataxia.
12. Subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord due to vitamin B12 deficiency is a treatable condition manifesting sensory ataxia.
13. Objective To investigate the characteristics of the cytogenetic anomalies of ataxia telangiectasia.
14. Conclusion: The point mutation in this area of mitochondrial DNA might not be related hereditary ataxia.
15. A patient with generalized seizure disorder who took the larger dose of phenytoin sodium over a long period of time, showed encephalopathy, cerebellar ataxia, peripheral neuropathy and myopathy.
16. The clinical signs are hypoglycemia, ketonemia, ketonuria, disperse, anorexia, ataxia, anaesthesia and final death. To lucubrate the Pregnancy Toxemia of sheep.
17. Objective : To study the possible relationship between mitochondrial DNA point mutations and hereditary ataxia.
18. Objective To study the molecular genetic diagnosis and clinical cha ra cteristics of spinocerebellar ataxia type 7 (SCA7).
19. Objective To study the gene mutation and clinical characteristics of hereditary spinocerebellar ataxia type 7 (SCA7).
20. Conclusion: clinical and electrophysiological feature were one of diagnostic criteria of sensory ataxia form Guillain - Barre Syndrome.
21. Objective To explore SCA3 gene mutation in the patients with inherited spinocerebellar ataxia.
22. Objective To explore the clinical and molecular biological characteristics of spinocerebellar ataxia type 3 (SCA3).
23. Objective:To investigate the clinical features of the cases with intermediate Cytosine-Adenine-Guanine(CAG) repeat alleles of spinocerebellar ataxia type 1(SCA1).
24. Objective To study the gene mutation and clinical characteristic of hereditary spinocerebellar ataxia type 7 (SCA7).
25. Results Main clinic features of the 2 patients were headache, dizziness, nausea, vomit, diplopia, hemiplegia, hemianesthesia and ataxia.
26. Objective To analyze the role and location of ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis pathway(UPP) in PC12 cells transfected by plasmids with spinocerebellar ataxia type 3(SCA3) gene.
27. Objective To study the clinical characteristics and molecular biology of hereditary spinocerebellar ataxia type 7 ( SCA7) .
28. In the 129MV subtypes, psychiatric signs were often associated with parkinsonism, followed by ataxia and myoclonus, whereas aphasia was rare.
29. Conclusion The patients with pure motor hemiparesis and dizziness, ataxia, dysarthria have more possibility to suffer from pontine infarction.
30. Objective To study the gene mutation and clinical characteristics of hereditary spinocerebellar ataxia type 7.
More similar words: dyspraxia, taxi stand, taxidermy, dyslexia, axis, tax, maximum, income tax, poll tax, taxpayer, tax return, at all, data, fatal, not at all, avatar, catalog, blatant, at a time, at a loss, at any time, catalyst, at any cost, cataract, database, at any rate, at all costs, at all times, debatable, unbeatable.