Random good picture Not show
1. The underlying theme of the novel is very serious.
2. Stamp collecting was the theme of his talk.
3. This theme is central to our research.
4. The theme of freedom recurs throughout her writing.
5. The basic theme of these stories never.
6. The basic theme of these stories never varies.
7. The theme of the conference is renaissance Europe.
8. The film's haunting musical theme stayed in my head for days.
9. Jones harps on this theme more than on any other.
10. An overall theme will help to give your essay coherence.
11. The book's theme is the conflict between love and duty.
12. The author picks the same theme up again on page ten.
13. Your essays tend to concentrate on one theme to the exclusion of everything else.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. A slow theme introduces the first movement.
15. What is the essential theme of the play?
16. This theme recurs constantly throughout the opera.
17. Race is a recurrent theme in the work.
18. It's the biggest theme park outside the United States.
19. The opening theme is taken up by the strings.
20. This poem marries theme and style well.
21. The preacher amplified on the theme of brotherly love.
22. This theme recurs several times throughout the book.
23. The theme of our discussionwas 'Europe in the 1980's'.
24. We should treat the theme realistically.
25. It's one of those modern theme pubs.
26. Poverty is a recurrent theme in her novels.
27. This article marries theme and style well.
28. We're organizing the evening around a Japanese theme.
29. Political revolution is a recurrent theme in Riley's books.
30. The thread running through many of these proposals was the theme of individual power and opportunity.
More similar words: scheme, at the mercy of, them, the mass of, chemical, in the main, chemistry, all the more, euphemism, themselves, for the moment, at the moment, Supreme, emerge, element, excuse me, extreme, emerging, remember, movement, cemetery, basement, mathematics, extremely, placement, implement, emergency, statement, settlement, retirement.