Synonym: connive, conspire, contrive, intrigue, plan, plot. Similar words: theme, schedule, chemistry, chemical, on schedule, behind schedule, at the mercy of, ahead of schedule. Meaning: [skɪːm] n. 1. an elaborate and systematic plan of action 2. a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery 3. a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole 4. an internal representation of the world; an organization of concepts and actions that can be revised by new information about the world 5. a schematic or preliminary plan. v. 1. form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner 2. devise a system or form a scheme for.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Employees can contract into the company pension scheme.
(2) In theory, the scheme sounds fine.
(3) The benefits of the scheme are twofold.
(4) The scheme did not meet unqualified approval.
(5) We've brought in experts to advise on the scheme.
(6) The scheme was criticized as too idealistic and impracticable.
(7) He opposed himself to the scheme.
(8) Whatever your colour scheme, there's a fabric to match.
(9) She undertook the organization of the whole scheme.
(10) They tried to get official sanction for the scheme.
(11) The scheme might work better with more favourable circumstances.
(12) With the extra resources, the scheme now seems feasible.
(13) The scheme sounded rather novel.
(14) He got suckered into the scheme.
(15) They hope for government funding for the scheme.
(16) The scheme would be fiscally dangerous. Sentencedict.com
(17) The scheme is also open to non-members.
(18) Their first scheme was deemed, in hindsight, a mistake.
(19) The road toll scheme was dismissed as impractical.
(20) The scheme was all a big con.
(21) He is impatient with those who decry the scheme.
(22) The investigation has laid bare their fraudulent scheme.
(23) The scheme was fully operative by 1975.
(24) The scheme is still on the anvil.
(25) He has devised a scheme for making money.
(26) My contention is that the scheme will never work.
(27) Temporary workers are ineligible for the pension scheme.
(28) Can you project a new working scheme for us?
(29) The scheme must have tangible benefits for the unemployed.
(30) The scheme should be carried out right away.
More similar words: theme, schedule, chemistry, chemical, on schedule, behind schedule, at the mercy of, ahead of schedule, them, school, scholar, at school, in school, all the more, the mass of, in the main, chef, chew, euphemism, themselves, at the moment, for the moment, cheat, cheer, cheap, cheek, chest, discharging, after school, scholarship.