Random good picture Not show
(1) The scheme offers seed corn finance with loans at only 4% interest.
(2) Employees can contract into the company pension scheme.
(3) In theory, the scheme sounds fine.
(4) The benefits of the scheme are twofold.
(5) The scheme did not meet unqualified approval.
(6) We've brought in experts to advise on the scheme.
(7) The scheme cost a lot more than we had originally envisaged.
(8) The greatest weakness of the scheme lies in its lack of government support.
(9) The failure of this scheme contributed to her eventual downfall.
(10) His company has the best pension scheme in the industry.
(11) The scheme was criticized as too idealistic and impracticable.
(12) She'd cooked up some weird scheme that was going to earn her a fortune.
(13) The scheme offers an ideal opportunity for youngsters to get training.
(14) The university's exchange scheme for teachers has cemented its links with many other academic institutions.
(15) The opposition to her scheme made her more determined than ever.
(16) He opposed himself to the scheme. Sentencedict.com
(17) Whatever your colour scheme, there's a fabric to match.
(18) If the scheme appears to be a pyramid selling scam, have nothing to do with it.
(19) A new training scheme to help the long-term unemployed is expected.
(20) She undertook the organization of the whole scheme.
(21) They tried to get official sanction for the scheme.
(22) The scheme might work better with more favourable circumstances.
(23) With the extra resources, the scheme now seems feasible.
(24) He got suckered into the scheme.
(25) She was at pains to stress the benefits of the scheme.
(26) She faced the stark choice of backing the new scheme or losing her job.
(27) People put up their homes as collateral in order to raise the money to invest in the scheme.
(28) They had a team of architects beavering away at a scheme for the rehabilitation of District 6.
(29) I went to several libraries to gather information about the scheme.
(30) The minister has pledged his whole-hearted support for the scheme.
More similar words: theme, schedule, chemistry, chemical, on schedule, behind schedule, at the mercy of, ahead of schedule, them, school, scholar, at school, in school, all the more, the mass of, in the main, chef, chew, euphemism, themselves, at the moment, for the moment, cheat, cheer, cheap, cheek, chest, discharging, after school, scholarship.