Random good picture Not show
4. It is the general rule, that all superior men inherit the elements ofsuperiority from their mother.
5. There was a general air of festivity and abandon.
6. There was a general disposition to ignore the problem.
7. General Rattigan summoned reinforcements to help resist the attack.
8. The general standard of racing was abysmal.
9. The general ordered up more men as reinforcements.
10. The deceased general was a great soldier.
11. The committee are busy laying down a general policy.
12. The general slurred over his contribution to the campaign.
13. The discussion will be confined largely to general principles.
14. The general lighted from his horse.
15. He was given a general anesthetic.
16. He is the vice general manager of this company.
17. We buried the general with full military honours.
18. The general public remained totally ignorant of the danger.
19. A colonel is inferior to a general.
20. My father venerated General Eisenhower.
21. The general refused to withdraw his troops.
22. I like games in general, and especially football.Sentencedict.com
23. The general opinion is in favour of us.
24. The announcement was met with general rejoicing.
25. He rose through the ranks to become a General.
26. The general summoned all his officers.
27. I was the sole representative of the general practitioners.
28. The oldest general was appointed marshal of the armies.
29. The general manager downgraded the employee.
30. The general exhorted his men to fight well.
More similar words: in general, the general public, generate, generation gap, generous, mineral, funeral, gene, genetic, energy, scenery, listener, energetic, enervate, overall, after all, liberal, federal, several, literally, visceral, federalism, federalist, vulnerable, scene, genre, agent, oral, rally, benefit.