Random good picture Not show
1. The tables were laden with food.
2. He took the heavily laden tray from her.
3. The ship was laden with war materials.
4. I came home laden with cardboard boxes.
5. Dragging the fully laden boat across the sand dunes was no mean feat.
6. He always comes back from France laden with presents for everyone.
7. The waiter was pushing a laden sweet trolley towards our table.
8. The dinner table was laden with crystal and silver.
9. He is laden with heavy responsibility.
10. The trees were laden with apples.
11. Many of their heavy industries are laden with debt.
12. The trucks were laden with food and medicine.
13. The men trudged up the hill, laden with supplies.
14. His voice was soft, yet laden with threat.
15. The apple trees were laden with fruit.
16. They arrived laden with gifts.
17. The lorry was fully laden.
18. The bushes were laden with fruit.
19. He came in laden with parcels for the children.
20. The trees were absolutely laden with apples.
21. The table, as always, was laden with food.
22. She was laden with doubts about the affair.
23. He was laden with misery after the death of his wife.
24. Breathing asbestos - laden air may be hazardous to health.
25. Her eyes were laden with tears when she heard the sad news.
26. Clinton had an assassination programme against bin Laden.
27. Halfway through the talk someone wheeled in a trolley laden with drinks.
28. Standing up, he unbuckled his belt[sentencedict.com], and spread it laden across his waist.
29. In the last scene of the play, a ghostly female figure shimmers into the room, her arms laden with books.
30. In the winter, a muffin man's baize-covered tray was laden mainly with crumpets.