Random good picture Not show
1. They threatened to discontinue buying it.
2. Do not discontinue the treatment without consulting your doctor.
3. I'll have to discontinue these weekly visits.
4. This magazine will discontinue next week.
5. The job will discontinue in the winter.
6. It was decided to discontinue the treatment after three months.
7. Does Compact persuade employers to discontinue discriminatory practices?
8. Attempt to persuade the City Council to discontinue its dangerous and extravagant traffic schemes near the Donnington area.
9. If he were to discontinue treatment and merely make the child comfortable, the courts would not find him guilty of manslaughter.
10. The Government must discontinue their stupid propaganda about empty properties and do something about them.
11. They petitioned the municipal authorities several times to discontinue the arrangement.
12. And half the patients who discontinue medication suffer a relapse within six months, he said.
13. Sandoz and CoCensys have mutually agreed to discontinue their agreement after its March expiration.
14. The consensus was to discontinue the march against General Paredes in Guadalajara and to attack the capital immediately.
15. Doctors decided to discontinue the treatment when it became clear that the boy had no chance of recovering.
16. The airline plans to discontinue daily flights from L.A. to Osaka.
17. Discontinue use when your supply begins to level out.
18. He asked them to discontinue flights over the island.
19. Accept the rules stated above or discontinue your studies.
20. We would like to discontinue our current telex connection.
21. The airline says this route is no longer economic, so they're going to discontinue it.
22. Another important feature is the professional judgement needed to discontinue the nurse/patient relationship when it is no longer relevant.
23. You will let me know of course if you think it better to discontinue this when I start the new treatment.
24. Those who do not make satisfactory progress may be required to discontinue their studies after this initial period.
25. It was made clear that if Janet were to break this agreement the therapist would discontinue contact with her.
26. The Legislature will review the boot camp approach in October and decide whether to renew,[sentencedict .com] expand or discontinue it.
27. Although the success rate is high, about 22 percent of apnea sufferers find the mask too cumbersome and discontinue the therapy.
28. Above 50% of infants and toddlers were able to discontinue the laxative after three to four months.
29. The first line of action ought to be to discontinue the potential agent and the anesthetic.
30. The suppression of unnecessary offices, of useless establishments and expenses, enabled us to discontinue internal taxes.
More similar words: discontinuance, continue, continued, continual, continuous, continuing, disconcerting, discontentment, continent, contingent, subcontinent, retinue, discord, discomfort, discolor, discourse, discount, discovery, discourage, discouraged, discordant, discomposure, discourteous, discouragement, dissenting, contention, contributing, contentious, a bone of contention, on the contrary.