Random good picture Not show
1. You have just heard his blasphemy!
2. He was found guilty of blasphemy and sentenced to three years in jail.
3. His writings were branded as obscene and a blasphemy against God.
4. It's full of blasphemy and decadence.
5. It was too close to blasphemy to be comfortable.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. For his blasphemy and irresponsible behaviour, he was doomed to wander about like a sea-tossed ghost, never to rest again.
7. Their conversation was full of blasphemy.
8. He committed blasphemy against religion.
9. Such actions are are type of blasphemy.
10. Murder and blasphemy are mortal sins.
11. Show me how to punish Perseus for this blasphemy!
12. He was well punished for his blasphemy against learning.
13. All great truths begin as blasphemy.
14. White indicates that the pureness admitting of no blasphemy, not admitting smearing pure, has and sacred.
15. Since he had made the blasphemy he did not apologize.
16. Each word was a blasphemy, and there were many words.
17. The much discussed blasphemy against the Holy Spirit has its explanation here.
18. In a multicultural society is it not anomalous to have a blasphemy law which only protects one religious faith?
19. It never broke out above the surface: he feared heresy and blasphemy too much.
20. Was he relishing this moment, deliberately prolonging it in anticipation out of bile at the cadet's blasphemy?
21. We therefore condemn the use of public funds to subsidize obscenity and blasphemy masquerading as art.
22. The word itself is sacred, and to suggest otherwise is blasphemy.
23. Wilful impediment of the sacred moves was not only ill-mannered, but the worst form of blasphemy.
24. They are also interpretations that do not tolerate challenges - either in the form of offences against the king or blasphemy.
25. Victor's plan for this creature's coming resurrection would be a blasphemy.
26. There are blasphemous actions asas blasphemous words : all unloving, cruel deeds acted blasphemy.
27. Instead, several sources indicate the official who is heading up the prosecution of Hoder for a host of alleged crimes including spying and blasphemy is pursuing the death penalty.
28. Messianism is the idea of God Interrupted; and so Messianism is necessarily a kind of blasphemy.
29. Not until July 2008 did the British House of Lords vote to abolish the common law crimes of blasphemy and blasphemous libel.
30. There are blasphemous actions as well as blasphemous words: all unloving, cruel deeds acted blasphemy.
More similar words: sphere, atmosphere, blast, euphemism, aspect, teaspoon, blade, blank, blame, black, photographer, blanket, black out, as soon as possible, them, theme, last, scheme, blackcurrant, flash, laser, class, anathema, at last, a class, the mass of, in the main, chemistry, chemical, all the more.