Random good picture Not show
1. The hospital is affiliated with the local university.
2. The Society is not affiliated with any political party.
3. The college is affiliated to the university.
4. They affiliated themselves with the same political party.
5. The group is not affiliated to any political party.
6. We are affiliated with the national group.
7. The school is affiliated with a national association of driving schools.
8. There are 73 unions affiliated to the Trades Union Congress.
9. All affiliated members can vote.
10. The Association provides information on affiliated clubs.
11. This college is affiliated to Beijing University.
12. She affiliated her child to him.
13. The research centre is affiliated with the university.
14. The College is affiliated to the University.
15. The doctors are affiliated with the Relief Fund.
16. Our club has affiliated with a national society.
17. She affiliated herself with the Impressionist school of painting.
18. We affiliated ourselves with their club.
19. Jack is affiliated with good fellows.
20. He will remain affiliated with the firm as a special associate director.
21. The majority of people questioned affiliated themselves with a religious group.
22. Our club is affiliated to a national organization of similar clubs.
23. The affiliated doctors group is a separate,(sentence dictionary) for-profit organization.
24. There are over 100 affiliated clubs.
25. We welcome the participation of our affiliated members.
26. People who are not affiliated to any religion are equally religious in spirit. Dr T.P.Chia
27. I am writing to you now to ask if you would provide me with a list of your affiliated clubs.
28. Nevertheless, Plenderleith injects genuine pathos into his tales that, on the whole, are affiliated to the great game.
29. The basis for the rejection was the section of the immigration laws barring people affiliated with the Communist Party.
30. Because I was taking some classes at Columbia, I was examined by a doctor affiliated with the health service.
More similar words: humiliate, conciliate, conciliatory, reconciliation, emaciated, inebriated, repudiated, associated, decaffeinated, appreciated, traffic, affinity, affidavit, affirmative, familiar, civilian, filibuster, auxiliary, liability, retaliation, unfamiliar, affability, reliability, afflicted, be familiar with, deviate, alleviate, mediate, satiate, negotiate.