Random good picture Not show
1. The tadpoles metamorphose and emerge onto land.
2. The flowers emerge in the spring.
3. The baby's head was starting to emerge from the womb.
4. Several facts started to emerge from my investigation.
5. Hopes grew that a workable peace settlement might emerge.
6. What sort of picture is starting to emerge ?
7. The winged adult mosquitoes emerge from the pupae.
8. A general pattern began to emerge .
9. On studying the different historians' accounts, common threads emerge.
10. Problems with this drug are now beginning to emerge.
11. After the elections opposition groups began to emerge.
12. When did sociology emerge as a distinct discipline?
13. Two weeks later the moth will emerge in its adult form.
14. We assume that competent doctors emerge at the end of an obstacle course of traditional examinations based on facts.
15. We were confident that the Allies would emerge victorious .
16. The facts behind the scandal are sure to emerge eventually.
17. A pattern is beginning to emerge from our analysis of the accident data.
18. The missiles emerge from the underbelly of the transport plane.
19. The points at which stress and anxiety emerge can be mapped.
20. It's difficult to emerge from such a scandal with your reputation still intact.
21. No one could emerge from that avalanche alive, unless one believed that man could rise from the dead.
22. She's the most exciting British singer to emerge on the pop scene for a decade.
23. Leaders emerge from a bruising contest.
24. Tough--minded optimists approach problems with a can-do philosophy and emerge stronger from tragedies.
25. The chilling facts behind this veil of silence were slow to emerge.
26. The seeds of change in Eastern Europe were beginning to emerge.
27. The cultural life of the country will sink into atrophy unless more writers and artists emerge.
28. The basic facts of the story are starting to emerge though the details are still fuzzy.
29. The pupae remain dormant in the soil until they emerge as adult moths in the winter.
30. A general consensus on the problem is beginning to emerge.
More similar words: emergency, emerging, at the mercy of, energy, undergo, urge, undergraduate, large, target, surgery, surgeon, at large, largely, farmer, former, forget about, summer, camera, by and large, in charge of, formerly, cameras, performer, American, take charge, numerous, merchant, come round, consumer, customer.