Random good picture Not show
1. He sought to purge the Democrat party of conservatives.
2. The leadership voted to purge the party of "hostile and anti-party elements".
3. Catholics go to confession to be purged of sin/purge their sin/purge their souls of sin.
4. The new president carried out a purge of disloyal army officers.
5. Party leaders have undertaken to purge the party of extremists.
6. His first act as leader was to purge the party of extremists.
7. The judge ordered him to purge his contempt by apologizing to the court.
8. A purge of the party was ordered.
9. Try to purge your spirit of hatred.
10. A dose of this stuff will purge you!
11. We need to purge our sport of racism.
12. Nothing could purge the guilt from her mind.
13. The army have called for a more thorough purge of people associated with the late President.
14. The mayoral candidate has promised to purge the police department.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The new state governor has promised to purge the police force of corruption.
16. Nor, it seems, might the purge cease there.
17. He was innocent and wished to purge himself of the reproach.
18. To purge themselves of earthly desires - that was all they were worried about.
19. There was a purge of ministers sympathetic to reform and office was entrusted to staunch conservatives.
20. The state government has begun a new purge, with plans to cut demand by imposing a surcharge.
21. Employees leaving the government were encouraged to purge their computer files.
22. After Pride's Purge, Norton's importance in the Commons increased dramatically.
23. There was a purge of the military commanders who had supported the coup.
24. Because I need to purge myself of the past more than anything.
25. There would be untold anguish to purge in the group sessions.
26. The purge soon spread to an onslaught against oppositionists within the party itself.
27. He closed his eyes and lay still, trying to purge his mind of anxiety.
28. Once they began, they acquired momentum of their own, and the size of the purge made it credible.
29. It should also inform him of his right to apply to the court to purge his contempt.
30. The Orioles were in the aftermath of their July salary purge and were ready to look at their young pitchers.