Random good picture Not show
1. The governor declared a state of emergency.
2. Don't call me unless its a real emergency.
3. Emergency aid could save millions threatened with starvation.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. A passer-by called the emergency services .
5. The emergency room was in disorder.
6. There is no emergency back-up immediately available.
7. A state of emergency has been declared.
8. Workers in the emergency services are forbidden from striking.
9. They were held together to deal with emergency.
10. The president proclaimed a state of emergency.
11. Employees should be fully acquainted with emergency procedures.
12. It is important to keep/stay calm in an emergency.
13. It is important to keep calm in an emergency.
14. The government has declared a state of emergency.
15. Doctors performed an emergency operation for appendicitis last night.
16. Please release the parachute when there is an emergency.
17. The generator supplies emergency lighting.
18. Emergency help is needed for survivors of the earthquake.
19. Colombia has called out the army and imposed emergency measures.
20. The government had the power to legislate by emergency decree independently of Parliament.
21. A state of emergency was declared following overnight rampages by student demonstrators.
22. He needed emergency surgery to remove a blood clot from his brain.
23. Emergency cooling systems could fail and a reactor meltdown could occur.
24. The fire - brigade answered the emergency call but there was no fire it was all a hoax.
25. The president held an emergency meeting to discuss military strategy with his defence commanders yesterday.
26. Fearful of continued unrest, the government imposed a state of emergency.
27. A buffer stock of grain was held in case of emergency shortages.
28. The police must be able to react swiftly in an emergency.
29. She explained to them what to do in an emergency.
30. She has the ability to keep calm in an emergency.
More similar words: emerge, agency, emerging, frequency, currency, tendency, efficiency, presidency, a large number of, at the mercy of, commencement, energy, undergo, pregnancy, urge, undergraduate, target, large, gene, largely, at large, surgeon, surgery, agent, genre, farmer, former, forget about, agenda, gently.