Random good picture Not show
1. He has a handicap of 200 metres.
2. Not speaking the language is a real handicap.
3. She can't drive because of her visual handicap.
4. Blindness is a great handicap.
5. In cases of severe mental handicap, constant supervision is recommended.
6. "Mental handicap" should be replaced with the broader concept of "learning difficulties".
7. Despite her handicap, Jane is able to hold down a full-time job.
8. This could be a serious handicap to her education.
9. Her great height was rather a handicap.
10. My current golf handicap is nine.
11. His vacuity was a handicap in these debates.
12. Lack of transport was a major handicap.
13. He plays off a handicap of 5.
14. She has a golf handicap of 18.
15. Deafness can be a serious handicap.
16. Poor eyesight is a handicap to a student.
17. Greater levels of stress may seriously handicap some students.
18. Being a foreigner was not a handicap.
19. I see your handicap is down from 16 to 12.
20. I found not having a car quite a handicap in the country.
21. Being small is a handicap in a crowd like this.
22. His lack of height can prove a handicap against tall players.
23. She showed her mettle by winning in spite of her handicap.
24. He lost his leg when he was ten,[sentencedict.com] but learnt to overcome his handicap.
25. It is arguable that this was not as grave a handicap as it might appear.
26. It takes two to three weeks to grow the culture from which the presence of handicap can be detected.
27. If you don't speak the language, you've got a real handicap.
28. Over a million people in Great Britain suffer from mental handicap.
29. In a job like this, lack of experience is no real handicap.
30. Not speaking the language proved to be a bigger handicap than I'd imagined.
More similar words: indicate, indicator, vindicate, indicating, indication, indicative, vindication, hand in hand, indict, hand in, vindictive, hand in glove, appendicitis, medical, radical, dedicate, abdicate, predicate, eradicate, dedicated, medication, adjudicate, dedication, methodical, predicament, mechanical, spasmodically, Cap., cap, escape.