Random good picture Not show
1. The work involves preparing case files and attending court.
2. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
3. The opposing armies were preparing for war.
4. The student is preparing for the examination.
5. The discussions were preliminary to preparing a policy paper.
6. The orchestra is preparing for a concert.
7. You are very helpful in preparing my manuscript.
8. He was preparing fodder, chopping finely and mixing thoroughly.
9. They are preparing against a drought.
10. The students are preparing for the finals.
11. When preparing meals(sentencedict.com), you need to think about variety and taste as well as nutritional value.
12. We have been preparing our fighters to adjust themselves to civil society.
13. We are preparing to hold a meeting to discuss problems respecting the quality of education.
14. They are preparing for the presentation of a new musical.
15. Two technicians were preparing a videotape recording of last week's programme.
16. The leaders are preparing for a head-on clash at the summit.
17. You must be scrupulous about hygiene when you're preparing a baby's feed.
18. The President is preparing for a showdown with his advisers over his plans to reform the economy.
19. She assisted with preparing tools.
20. He is busy preparing for the examination.
21. She is preparing a substantial meal against his return.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. I was preparing to leave.
23. I had been preparing myself for this moment.
24. The municipal authorities here are preparing for food rationing.
25. When we got home, Stephano was busy preparing dinner.
26. She is preparing herself as a teacher.
27. She spent the day preparing for his homecoming.
28. The kitchens are preparing for a lavish banquet.
29. Love is a kind of chance encounter, and one can neither waiting nor preparing for it.
30. Every day they are talking about peace but actually preparing for war.
More similar words: prepare, prepared, preparatory, preparation, repartee, reparation, irreparably, staring, clearing, bearings, repair, depart, repatriate, discrepancy, separate, marine, departure, take part in, depart from, on the part of, separation, parish, submarine, separate from, bear in mind, comparison, by comparison, represent, precarious, ring.