Random good picture Not show
1. This weather pattern of the southern hemisphere has no parallel in the north.
2. Emotional responses are a function of the right hemisphere of the brain.
3. The Northern Hemisphere is the part of the world north of the equator, and the Southern Hemisphere is south of the equator.
4. Your left cerebral hemisphere controls the right - hand side of your body.
5. Once into the southern hemisphere the lines of latitude would become shorter and finally vanish at the south pole.
6. In the southern hemisphere shadows travel anti-clockwise, at least as we see it.
7. The left hemisphere is responsible for the construction of spoken language, but the right contributes to its intended meaning.
8. Damage to the corresponding part of the right hemisphere had no effect on speech.
9. The left hemisphere is not well equipped to deal with empty spaces.
10. The mammals of the northern hemisphere have a quite different way of going about things.
11. Those that evolved in the southern hemisphere, the marsupials, start to do this when their babies are very young indeed.
12. The right hemisphere is largely non-verbal, though right-sided speech centres are better developed in women than in men.
13. If you cut a round fruit into two, each half is a hemisphere.
14. They say God spoke to them and told them to go on a mission to the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.
15. This animal is to be found only in the Southern Hemisphere.
16. It is necessary to get things into perspective before the long haul to the Southern Hemisphere, though.
17. They are laid as eggs in river tributaries all over the northern hemisphere.
18. The Castroists, to their everlasting credit, bypassed the Stalinists and established the first workers state in our hemisphere.
19. We think the inhibition is part of an inhibitory surround that helps focus neural activity in the dominant hemisphere.
20. Other diving birds, including ocean-going penguin species in the southern hemisphere, can also sit out storms.
21. Here we present observations of a large summer minimum in ozone concentration in the unpolluted marine boundary layer of the Southern Hemisphere.
22. Typically, the patient remains conscious if the disturbance is confined to one hemisphere.
23. All of the eruptions except Krakatoa happened in the northern hemisphere, and together they show a clear pattern of behaviour.
24. One perplexing feature of this conclusion is that since the late nineteenth century far fewer children with right hemisphere lesions are aphasic.
25. The target: an agreement among all the nations of the Western Hemisphere to cooperate in cutting the flow of firearms.
26. Brown and McCormick's skuas and Wilson's petrels fly as far as temperate latitudes of the northern hemisphere.
27. Mile after mile, country after country[sentence dictionary], the sun ripens grass stems and seeds across the northern hemisphere.
28. This suggests that verbal ability is dominant in the left hemisphere and spatial ability is dominant in the right hemisphere.
29. Ultimately, Mitsubishi could make Orlando the service headquarters for its Western Hemisphere power business.
30. A group of six pentagons folds naturally to form a serrated hemisphere.
More similar words: euphemism, euphemistic, euphemistically, blasphemy, sphere, atmosphere, chemistry, chemical, remiss, demise, premise, emission, semisweet, premiere, here and there, cipher, nephew, periphery, them, whisper, crisp, phosphorescent, theme, prophetic, crispy, mayhem, anthem, Hispanic, disperse, display.