Random good picture Not show
(1) Three neurological disorders are considered: tremor, dyskinesias and epilepsy.
(2) Classical tardive dyskinesia is manifested by the insidious onset of oral-lingual-buccal dyskinesia.
(3) You may hae heard the term tardie dyskinesia.
(4) Tardive dyskinesia also is mentioned as a possible complication.
(5) Dyskinesia was not increased in ZNS groups.
(6) The FDA ordered warnings about tardive dyskinesia to be added to Reglan and metoclopramide in February 2009.
(7) If efficacy in psychosis and tardive dyskinesia is confirmed, it is likely to lead to revision of our understanding of the pathophysiology and treatment of these disorders.
(8) Conclusions L dopa induced dyskinesia may disappear or be improved after PVP.
(9) We developed an experimental animal model of tardive dyskinesia simply by treating rats with neuroleptics.
(10) Tardive dyskinesia causes involuntary, repetitive movement of the limbs and lip smacking, grimacing and other symptoms that can be permanent.
(11) The clinical manifestation comprised the sudden vertigo or unconsciousness with disturbance of eyeballs, abnormality of pupils, dyskinesia(Sentencedict.com), hemianopsia and chagnes in behavior are often seen.
(12) Even the most feared side effect of first-generation drugs, tardive dyskinesia , seems less troubling than potentially fatal metabolic problems.
(13) Current product labeling warns of the risk of tardive dyskinesia with chronic metoclopramide treatment.
(14) Long - term chronic use, however, is associated with tardive dyskinesia, a movement disorder.
(15) Lecithin may prove useful in alleviating the symptoms of Senile dementia, Alzheimer's disease and Tardive dyskinesia.
(16) Objective: To study effect of clonazepam on persistent tardive dyskinesia(TD).
(17) Neuroleptic- associated tardive extrapyramidal syndrome (TES) has been developed in the base of the tardive dyskinesia (TD).
(18) Dr. Kieran Breen, Director of Research and Development at Parkinson's UK, said: "We know just how distressing and widespread dyskinesia can be.
(19) Objective: To observe the clinical features and imaging changes of Paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia (PKD) and to explore its pathogenesy.
(20) Objective:To detect the prognosis and its related factors of tardive dyskinesia (TD).
(21) A diagnosis of probable reaction to cyclizine causing a lingual - facial - buccal dyskinesia was made.
(22) I was wondering the same thing. Reminded me of someone with tardive dyskinesia, which is a very sad side effect associated with years of anti-psychotic medication use.
(23) Chronic use of metoclopramide has been linked to tardive dyskinesia, which may include involuntary and repetitive movements of the body, even after the drugs are no longer taken.
(24) Objective To explore the metabolic levels of blood glucose in schizophrenics with tardive dyskinesia.
(25) During this period, she attempted to reduce the amount of antipsychotic medications she was taking because of concerns about developing tardive dyskinesia.
(26) Objective:To explore clinical characteristic and its correlation factor of tardive dyskinesia(TD).
(27) An overactivation of glutamate signals, caused by treatment with levodopa, probably contributes to the development of dyskinesia.
(28) A 26-year-old man with schizophrenia, disorganised type, and depression, developed severe tardive dyskinesia during treatment with risperidone and fluoxetine.
(29) Some powerful dopamine blockers antipsychotic medications can lead to tardive dyskinesia - long - term , repetitive, and involuntary body movements.
(30) Results: None of recurred after the surgical removal except some of the sensory deficit and dyskinesia.
More similar words: kinesthetic, kindness, lines, homesickness, finesse, business, chondrogenesis, on business, inestimable, inessential, businessman, agribusiness, read between the lines, dyslexia, dyspraxia, ski, skip, dysfunction, skill, skirt, skim off, Asian, skilled, Persian, Russian, miniskirt, enthusiasm, euthanasia, enthusiastic, controversial.