Random good picture Not show
1. Muscle tonus is, in a sense, the beginning of behavior.
2. It is the influence of muscle tonus upon bone formation that brings this aspect of morphogenesis back to an interaction with the central nervous system.
3. The tonus has given way, and this is left subjectively as lifelessness, moroseness, and depression.
4. The second was the female victim, great weakness and complete lack of physical tonus.
5. Naturally, then, when you stand up to talk to a group of people, the tonus of your muscles will rise.
6. However, if we think of the waxing and waning of tonus as being either above or below some arbitrary level, we can simplify the situation considerably.
7. Long - term atropine treatment school myopia can eliminate accommodation tonus , prevent or retard the progress of myopia.
8. Long-term atropine treatment of school myopia can eliminate accommodation tonus, prevent or retard the progress of myopia.
9. Also, the internal architecture of bones is in part influenced by muscle tonus , which in turn depends on central nervous system activity.