Random good picture Not show
1. Further movie roles have proved somewhat elusive for the young actor.
2. The answers to these questions remain as elusive as ever.
3. She managed to get an interview with that elusive man.
4. Eric, as elusive as ever, was nowhere to be found.
5. Truth is a notoriously elusive quality.
6. In London late-night taxis are elusive and far from cheap.
7. Success, however, remained elusive for her.
8. For me, the poem has an elusive quality.
9. Attempts to catch the elusive Sirven have undoubtedly been bungled.
10. That, of all people, the most elusive one should suddenly materialise to help her.
11. The most elusive culprit remains the built-in contradictions of the capitalist system.
12. The player races around the world, chasing the elusive villain Carmen Sandiego and her many evil sidekicks.
13. Shades of Manchester United and that elusive league title?
14. We repeatedly tried to contact the manager, an elusive man who was never in his office.
15. the elusive concept of 'literature'
16. It was the cure that was so elusive.
17. He had that elusive quality so distinctive of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.
18. Interpol have searched all the corners of the earth for the elusive hijackers.
19. The Secretary of State and his Russian counterpart met to try to nail down the elusive accord.
20. I've been trying all day to reach him on the telephone, but he's very elusive.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. She enjoys a firm reputation in this country but wider international success has been elusive.
22. A solution to the problem of toxic waste is proving elusive in the extreme.
23. Wet sand can be moulded, whilst dry sand is much more elusive.
24. Somatostatin, a hormone that inhibits the release of growth hormone, is now well know, but its opposite proved elusive.
25. So much so that I think the time has come to discard those tests which have proved so elusive.
26. As for Chelsea, Wise reckons they are inching ever closer to that elusive away victory.
27. Although the ceasefire appeared to be holding, a political settlement remained elusive.
28. He leaned against the wall desperately trying to clear his mind but the memory proved elusive.
29. Thousands of young hopefuls were interviewed but none possessed the elusive qualities Selznick sought.
30. Find her, they say, and you take a big step toward finding the elusive Bishop.
More similar words: inclusive, exclusive, exclusively, effusive, obtrusive, intrusive, allusion, illusion, conclusion, preclusion, in conclusion, disillusion, draw a conclusion, massive, passive, pervasive, derisive, decisive, offensive, intensive, excessive, impulsive, defensive, expensive, extensive, explosive, persuasive, recessive, impressive, aggressive.