Random good picture Not show
1. Judge Keenan concluded that the surveillance had been lawful.
2. The suspects are under police surveillance.
3. He was arrested after being kept under constant surveillance.
4. They were under constant close surveillance day and night.
5. The police have kept the nightclub under surveillance because of suspected illegal drug activity.
6. The country's borders are kept under constant surveillance.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. More banks are now installing surveillance cameras.
8. The police are keeping the suspects under round-the-clock surveillance.
9. Diane was placed under psychiatric surveillance.
10. The police have been keeping her under surveillance.
11. The suspects were kept under surveillance .
12. Just another surveillance job, old chap. Piece of cake to somebody like you.
13. The company is planning to place surveillance equipment at both ends of the tunnel.
14. The army carried out covert surveillance of the building for several months.
15. The police are keeping the suspects under constant surveillance .
16. Police keep track of the kidnapper using electronic surveillance equipment.
17. He is filmed by a video surveillance camera.
18. Also, an uneven terrain made electronic surveillance more difficult.
19. These cancer surveillance programmes are now widely implemented despite not having been subjected to clinical trial.
20. This year, the United States upgraded its disease surveillance system to detect any early outbreak of infection.
21. This means that complete market surveillance is possible and better investor protection is thus also possible.
22. Military intelligence maintained its surveillance of black organizational activity to determine the extent of black radicalism.
23. He added that the missing hologram should have been detected by electronic surveillance.
24. Health care delivery and earlier recognition of emerging infectious diseases are enhanced when susceptible populations are targeted for surveillance.
25. Comprehensive health insurance and universal access to health care has the potential to facilitate this process and improve surveillance.
26. It can be argued that the finding of high grade dysplasia without cancer should be considered to be a success of surveillance.
27. Improved computer-editing proceedings have been developed and implemented in the surveillance system which identify measurements that may contain errors.
28. Detectives arrested the suspect at his home in Toxteth after a lengthy cat-and-mouse game involving surveillance experts.
29. It may also have a role in evaluation and surveillance of patients with inoperable carcinomas.
30. The abuse of residents in the home was confirmed by covert video surveillance.
More similar words: survey, glance, parlance, balanced, insurance, balance of, curve, survival, survivor, all at once, cancer, cancel, stance, chance, dancer, enhance, alliance, finance, romance, penance, guidance, advanced, substance, instance, entrance, ancestor, pittance, by chance, distance, in advance.