Random good picture Not show
2. We do depart for Wales on the morrow.
3. The Edinburgh train will depart from platform six.
4. The train for Cambridge will depart from platform 9.
5. Flights for Amsterdam depart from Terminal 3.
6. The plane was scheduled to depart at 8.30.
7. The majority of holiday flights depart and arrive on schedule.
8. The teachers are not encouraged to depart from the syllabus.
9. I see no reason for us to depart from our usual practice.
10. We depart from Heathrow at ten o'clock tonight.
11. They shook hands all round and prepared to depart.
12. We ought not to depart from that principle.
13. There is little time to depart from the syllabus.
14. Flights by Air Europe depart Gatwick on Tuesdays.
15. My connecting plane didn't depart for another six hours.
16. He seemed somewhat loath to depart.
17. When does the next train depart?
18. Lipton is planning to depart from the company he founded.
19. The next train to depart from platform 2 is the 10.30 for London Paddington.
20. Trains depart at half-hourly intervals from 10.30 am until 4.00 pm.
21. The train will depart from platform 5.
22. Tours depart the Breckenridge Nordic Ski Center nightly.
23. The bus was due to depart at any moment.
24. Guests always begged leave to depart before lunch.
25. We would not depart for two days.
26. To depart substantially from them invites question unless it can be demonstrated that such departure conforms to accepted practice by rational analysis.sentencedict.com
27. Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
28. We would like to remind all our guests to leave their keys at reception before they depart.
29. I can see that they are not ready to depart from traditional practice.
30. There was a confusion of shouts and orders as the ship prepared to depart.
More similar words: departure, depart from, repartee, take part in, reparation, separation, part, party, partly, in part, partial, partner, set apart, partially, particle, take apart, apart from, apartment, particular, partnership, participant, counterpart, participate, in particular, particularly, participation, repair, keep away, deploy, deputy.