Random good picture Not show
1. Her hair was tied back with a black ribbon.
2. She wrapped the present and tied it with ribbon.
3. Her hair was tied up with a yellow ribbon.
4. Sandra often wears a ribbon in her hair.
5. Add a length of ribbon tied in a bow.
6. She tied the ribbon in a bow.
7. Her hair was tied up with a ribbon.
8. They bound the packages with brightly coloured ribbon.
9. We decorated our car with ribbon.
10. He cut off a length of ribbon.
11. The ribbon was cut and the new station was officially open.
12. They ceremoniously cut a piece of ribbon, declaring the exhibition open.
13. The dress is bound with ribbon.
14. The little girl tied the ribbon in a bow.
15. She tied the ribbon tightly in a bow/knot.
16. She pulled the ribbon tightly and tied a bow.
17. She was wearing a pink hair ribbon.
18. This ribbon does not match with my hat.
19. Her hat was tricked out with a yellow ribbon.
20. Her sister tacked a ribbon on to her hat.
21. My typewriter needs a new ribbon.
22. She tied the ribbon into a neat bow.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. This ribbon matches with your dress.
24. He tied up the present with ribbon.
25. She shook her hair loose from its ribbon.
26. The road was a ribbon of moonlight.
27. The edges of the blanket were bound with ribbon.
28. Ribbon developments extended along the main road.
29. Katie tied her hair back with a ribbon.
30. She wove the four coloured strands together into a ribbon.