Random good picture Not show
(1) There was a short, derisive laugh.
(2) He gave a snort of derisive laughter.
(3) She gave a short, derisive laugh.
(4) The minister's speech drew loud snorts of derisive laughter.
(5) His confession was greeted with derisive hoots.
(6) Fenton's remark drew derisive laughs.
(7) It inspired derisive laughter and never improved my station.
(8) Did they, too, intend it as derisive?
(9) Jimmy gave a quiet, derisive laugh.
(10) This notion merely induced derisive laughter.
(11) Such derisive superiority is attractive, and you see people give into it everywhere you turn.
(12) Yet that brief derisive stare pierced her to her soul.
(13) The missionaries could have laughed last, had that derisive sentiment been in them.
(14) A great derisive exhibition was held in Munich.
(15) To play the orator derisive Dickens.
(16) People gives out derisive sound.
(17) A storm of derisive applause broke out.
(18) He flushed hotly under the derisive grins of the bulldozer drivers.
(19) But his "short, derisive bark" of a laugh, his Roman nose, and most of all his life with sharks[http://Sentencedict.com], were just the same.
(20) A derisive or contemptuous sound made by vibrating the extended tongue and the lips while exhaling.
(21) He wandered through derisive, if desultory, critique of Dick Cheney, then switched gears.
(22) A man is saved from drowning only to be shaken to death by a derisive crowd.
(23) The term Rabari, they felt, was less glamorous than Raika, even derisive.
(24) Usually she did not care that they drove away me or anyone else younger with derisive shouts.
(25) So absurd rodomontade , people nature can be anounced derisive.
(26) They flushed, however, when she burst into a shout of derisive laughter.
(27) Wu Sun - fu sprawled back in his seat and showed his teeth in a derisive grin.
More similar words: derive, give rise to, derive from, crisis, surprising, surprisingly, massive, offensive, effusive, exclusive, excessive, defensive, extensive, financial crisis, impressive, aggressive, exclusively, progressive, inquisitive, comprehensive, characteristic, visible, visitor, division, decision, envision, promising, provision, acquisition, advertising.