Random good picture Not show
1. The logo was still visible but less obtrusive this time in beige.
2. These heaters are less obtrusive and are easy to store away in the summer.
3. The factory is an obtrusive eyesore.
4. Try to wear a colour that is less obtrusive.
5. I find the music in the bar very obtrusive.
6. The waiters were friendly and not obtrusive.
7. The sofa would be less obtrusive in a paler colour.
8. Its tone is obtrusive and difficult to subdue.
9. Their obtrusive stir repels discriminating people.
10. Our waitress was friendly(sentencedict .com), but never obtrusive.
11. Something more obtrusive than last night's supper.
12. In spite of our obtrusive entry he made us welcome, inviting us in and lighting a fire.
13. Statements about beliefs play a far less obtrusive role in these games.
14. The moving human body is large, obtrusive and highly visible.
15. The obtrusive tone of the tuba makes it extremely useful in bringing important bass passages into prominence.
16. The smell was certainly less obtrusive than it must have been earlier.
17. Equally obtrusive was the graffiti.
18. "You are rude and obtrusive, Mr Galbraith," said Tommy.
19. There is nothing obtrusive about the old cottages.
20. Harmonious: Well balanced, with no component obtrusive or lacking.
21. Look at you . How obtrusive . It is no wonder you make mistakes.
22. The soldiers were in civilian clothes, to make their presence less obtrusive.
23. They tried to ensure that their presence was not too obtrusive.
24. The signals can be rounded to give a less obtrusive signal.
25. The rhythm section provided a perfect cushion for the soloists, springy and supportive but never obtrusive.
26. Environmentalists are complaining that the amusement park is ugly and obtrusive.
27. As a conciliatory gesture, the restaurant was built like a large shack, so as not to be too obtrusive.
28. But whatever circumlocutions are conferred upon him, Simon would appear to be rather more obtrusive than some translators might wish.
29. It can be used as an inner voice in the woodwind ensemble, but tends to be obtrusive.
30. So the search box is still flawed, but much less obtrusive.
More similar words: effusive, exclusive, exclusively, passive, massive, derisive, offensive, pervasive, expensive, defensive, excessive, persuasive, recessive, extensive, impressive, responsive, regressive, aggressive, progressive, comprehensive, obtain, ruse, rush, crust, crush, brush, virus, rustic, rush out, Russian.