Random good picture Not show
1. She's under the illusion that she'll get the job.
2. A mirage is an optical illusion.
3. He could no longer distinguish between illusion and reality.
4. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. Albert Einstein
5. They suffer from the illusion that they cannot solve their problems.
6. She was under no illusion that he loved her.
7. Floor-to-ceiling windows can give the illusion of extra height.
8. Their marriage was an illusion and a deceit.
9. You think that, do you? Pure illusion!
10. The idea of absolute personal freedom is an illusion.
11. Don't cherish the illusion that your father will always pay your debts.
12. They were under the illusion that the company was doing well.
13. It is an illusion that the Arctic is dark in winter.
14. Credit creates the illusion that you can own things without paying for them.
15. The mirrors in the room gave an illusion of greater space.
16. The mirrors all round the walls give an illusion of greater space.
17. She laboured under the illusion that I knew what I was doing.
18. He was unlikely to be satisfied with the illusion of power.
19. Mirrors in a room often give an illusion of space.
20. I was under the illusion that he was honest until he was caught stealing some money.
21. He cherishes the illusion that she's in love with him.
22. They were under an illusion that the company was doing well.
23. The whole thing is just a gigantic illusion.
24. I believe that fame and celebrity, influence and power, success and failure, reality and illusion are all somehow neatly woven into a seamless fabric we laughingly call reality.
25. Sloping walls on the bulk of the building create an optical illusion.
26. Keep is cut and ground of disaster, is to use the whole life also enemy but the illusion.
27. The impression of calm in the office is just an illusion.
28. In the hot sun the surface of the road seems wet, but that is only an illusion.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. A large mirror in a room can create the illusion of space.
30. I thought I saw a ghost but it was just an optical illusion.
More similar words: allusion, conclusion, in conclusion, draw a conclusion, illustrate, fill up, exclusive, exclusively, pollution, million, billion, session, mansion, version, pension, mission, tension, abrasion, invasion, aversion, decision, envision, emission, revision, division, commission, dimension, expansion, recession, explosion.