Random good picture Not show
1. Our host gave us an effusive welcome.
2. He was effusive in his praise for the general.
3. Dotty was effusive in her thanks.
4. He was effusive in his praise.
5. They gave us such an effusive welcome it was quite embarrassing.
6. Every visitor noticed that her effusive welcome was not sincere.
7. Her effusive thanks embarrassed everybody.
8. Certainly Dotty was less effusive in her thanks when Stella brought her up a tray of tea in the interval.
9. However, in most of these, effusive approval is showered upon her, and her weak points are minimized.
10. Lestrade appeared a little baffled at her effusive thanks, but Holmes swept us up the stairs before explanations could be made.
11. The parson was as effusive in his attentions as circumstance would allow, but Emilia petulantly resisted them.
12. Effusive commentators would report that with only the sky above the effect was almost mystical.
13. Simpson began his speech with effusive praise for his wife.
14. It is a speech of effusive praise, which if it were true,[http://sentencedict.com] would make her an exceptionally loving child.
15. Seb was somewhat less effusive in his acclaim, yet he was far more relieved than anyone else at Nahum's success.
16. Those hot and humid, effusive days.
17. I asked, hospitable still, but not exactly effusive.
18. Her effusive welcome made us feel most uncomfortable.
19. She was very gushing and very effusive.
20. The nose offers effusive aromas of crushed berries.
21. Marked by effusive and insincere flattery.
22. He had not been effusive when he was brought in to see Thomas.
23. Husbands are effusive, heartfelt , and articulate in their appreciation of both their partners and their marriages.
24. His manner not effusive , It'seldom was; but he was glad, I think, to see me.
25. Her effusive manner of greeting her friends finally began to irritate them.
26. A boon to Western Union, he conducted business by wire, in effusive capitals.
27. She did forget the name of the other most memorable character, bearded and effusive.
28. Holes surface pore focus on upper and middle subfacies of effusive facies which locates edifice slope.
29. Bounding down the aircraft's stepladder, Bush's body language was effusive with Manmohan, who broke protocol to receive him at Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport late at night.
30. But even the EU's embrace of IFRS has been less than effusive.
More similar words: exclusive, exclusively, massive, offensive, defensive, extensive, excessive, aggressive, impressive, effectively, progressive, comprehensive, effectiveness, confuse, effort, effect, music, efficacy, in effect, cousin, efficient, musical, housing, take effect, efficiency, business, musician, music stand, on business, conclusion.