Random good picture Not show
1. Rosa was impulsive and sometimes regretted things she'd done.
2. His impulsive temperament regularly got him into difficulties.
3. He is too impulsive to be a responsible prime minister.
4. He is impulsive in his actions.
5. He has an impulsive nature.
6. Don't be so impulsive - think before you act.
7. She is impulsive in her actions.
8. In a burst of impulsive generosity, I offered to pay.
9. It thus excludes situations involving impulsive gravitational waves.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. The violence is purposeless and impulsive.
11. They include an impulsive component and a step component.
12. She could have bitten off her impulsive tongue.
13. It was all some impulsive reaction to her father.
14. She was impulsive, self-absorbed and careless about the future.
15. When and, the approaching waves contain an impulsive component.
16. These children tend to be impulsive and restless.
17. Impulsive buyers, who purchase products quickly 2.
18. And Anne - she's so impulsive.
19. Such restraint ... Unlike your impulsive blundering leap.
20. If you are a reckless, unrestrained and emotionally impulsive person, you are more likely to lose your future. Dr T.P.Chia
21. Even to being impulsive, an uncontrolled state of irritability; it is a weakness and is accompanied by physical weakness.
22. Their absence led Barras into a series of impulsive and often self-destructive behaviors.
23. The use of this negative, impulsive punishment is inconsistent with what is desirable to teach chil-dren.
24. But since they had married, as young impulsive teenagers, his charm had evaporated.
25. Impulsive A choice based on inadequate information responding to a feeling of urgency.
26. Jack had very decided misgivings about Minto's impulsive suggestion that Warnie should live with them.
27. Beneath that wild, impulsive exterior lurked as sophisticated a character as she was ever likely to encounter.
28. C is the most intellectual and best informed, less impulsive than A and B, but very resistant to change.
29. Harry's charm lay in his quick, almost mischievous smile and impulsive eagerness for life.
30. In terms of colliding plane waves, these solutions all involve approaching waves with initial impulsive components.
More similar words: impulse, impressive, convulsions, pulse, impunity, impudent, impudence, impudently, passive, massive, derisive, offensive, decisive, effusive, pervasive, expensive, intrusive, excessive, exclusive, recessive, obtrusive, extensive, defensive, persuasive, aggressive, responsive, regressive, submissively, exclusively, expansively.